Has anyone found a app for BB10 that will allow you to try how data you have used?

Posted via CB10
    FredBassdrop and kunamvahees like this.
    03-11-13 08:14 AM
    The best idea is to bookmark your providers login page, and accurately check your data usage that way.

my usage has increased 238% since losing BIS.

And i just have a bookmark, that i log in to, and my up to date account info from the CARRIER is there.
    03-11-13 10:40 AM
    Thread 100000 on this topic. Most carriers either have an app or you can check their website for data usage.

Posted from my Z10.
    03-11-13 10:44 AM
    This should have backed with the OS itself.
    I never worried about data with older BBs. But without BIS, I think Blackberry let us down without having a solid data monitoring tool.

I believe its time to put out a list of items to blackberry we want to see in their updates soon.
    I prefer this feature from BB, not by a 3rd party app. And specially not from android port.
    pandapurple and itzJustMeh like this.
    03-11-13 11:09 AM
    This should have backed with the OS itself.
    I never worried about data with older BBs. But without BIS, I think Blackberry let us down without having a solid data monitoring tool.

I believe its time to put out a list of items to blackberry we want to see in their updates soon.
    I prefer this feature from BB, not by a 3rd party app. And specially not from android port.
    I came from an iphone and I didn't see this baked in there either. Does anyone offer data usage tool baked in? Or should we just keep track ourselves with a carrier app or on their website, this is what I've been doing since it's been offered by carriers. Seems easy on my end.

Posted from my Z10.
    03-11-13 11:33 AM
    I came from an iphone and I didn't see this baked in there either. Does anyone offer data usage tool baked in? Or should we just keep track ourselves with a carrier app or on their website, this is what I've been doing since it's been offered by carriers. Seems easy on my end.

Posted from my Z10.
    Android has it.
    My sister's android, I can set the amount when I should get a warning and when to completely cut off data.
    For ex: she has 500mb data. So at 350mb, she gets a warning and at 495mb, it cut data off. Both numbers are set by me.
    03-11-13 11:46 AM
    Android has it.
    My sister's android, I can set the amount when I should get a warning and when to completely cut off data.
    For ex: she has 500mb data. So at 350mb, she gets a warning and at 495mb, it cut data off. Both numbers are set by me.
    These are "Baked In" apps or downloaded apps?

Posted from my Z10.
    03-11-13 11:47 AM
    These are "Baked In" apps or downloaded apps?

Posted from my Z10.
    This is part of Android. Not an additional app.
    I dont know about older android version, she start using it as of Android 4.0.
    03-11-13 11:54 AM
    This is part of Android. Not an additional app.
    I dont know about older android version, she start using it as of Android 4.0.
    Yup its on all android from 4.0 up. Be ware though that I always had a variance between the Android data usage and my carrier. The Rogers my account app always reported a lower data usage then the built in android meter.

still a very nice feature to have, but the only meter that real matters is your carriers, since they are the ones that will charge you for going over.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 12:35 PM

Posted from my Z10.
    I also came from an iphone and it is baked in the OS under the usage area so I always knew how may data I used but it couldnt tell between mobile usage and wifi usage.
    03-11-13 01:16 PM
    My carrier Telus alerts you when the max is getting close.
    03-11-13 02:04 PM
    There's an app out in BlackBerry world now for $0.99 it is awesome and tracks your data usage. It even sends alerts when you pass 50%, 75% etc.. of you data limit. It is worth the money
    05-01-13 02:37 PM