[CSR Hint] Netflix may announce a BB10 App soon!
I just had a chat with Netflix Customer Customer Service and the agent hinted that Netflix will make an annoucement about a BB10 app soon.
My chat (edited):
Cyrus (Me): Do you have an ETA on a Blackberry 10 app?
Eric (agent): Hah! I get that questions alot.
Eric: I would suggest that you check blog.netflix.com for any announcements.
Cyrus: Is that a hint? Should we expect something soon.
Eric: I am sorry but I cannot tell you more than that.
Cyrus: Thank you!
- 02-24-13, 07:17 PM #3
Thanks for the info, but I REALLY WOULDN'T TRUST customer service.
P.S: Want to know what is happening soon? U.S release... I have been saying that all the major apps will come a U.S release, and I hope I am not wrong!
- CrackBerry Genius
02-24-13, 08:53 PM #4
- 2,300 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
worst place for to glean anyting about upcomimg "whatever" is customer service reps... most know absolutely nothing and are told such... many times they just make it up as they go along just to get you off the phone...
- By TrickyCase in forum News & RumorsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-13, 05:27 AM
- By danielcj in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-12, 06:21 PM
- By JoshH37 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 25Last Post: 07-12-11, 01:05 AM
- By dave1812 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-11, 02:54 PM
- By dave1812 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-11, 02:54 PM