This is an app for me, that is an almost must have. (Personally I could deal without any apps but my bank and this. ) I used it with my Storm with 3 years, and with my iPhone 4 (bitesms / jailbreak app) for two years now.

I emailed the developer 2 months back and asked would they be supporting BB10 and I received a quick and short reply of "yes its planned for the new year".

I followed up this week and was told they were "busy with the iPhone version right now, but the BB10 app was being discussed now".

Hopefully I we will see the new app before a US release. I think its important to show platform support, I've been emailing developers on various apps, even ones I do not use but know others do, in order to help push development.
    02-09-13 06:45 PM
    i've also used crunchsms in the past and must say it was much better than the native app
    would definitely like to see it on BB10
    02-10-13 05:59 AM
    Sad news, the developer emailed me today, and said they will no longer be putting any thought into developing a BB10 app, focusing on the iOS and Android apps instead.

Sad news, I have used their apps for years, however maybe when steam picks up on the BB10, we will see something similar. O Well
    03-15-13 06:59 PM