is there a way to create an icon shortcut on the homescreen that takes you directly to a picture ? the reason for this is my old bb had the starbucks app which no longer works on my q10...but i have a screenshot of my card info and can use it that way and a shortcut to that took me directly to the screenshot.. or anything else for that matter... would be helpful.

and wheres the keyhold dialing ??????????? talk about missing the boat not carrying that feature over is big error for bb
    06-24-13 06:53 AM
    ShortcutMe app can create BlackBerry Home Screen icons, but currently BB10 doesn't allow an icon to launch a file.

If you want to use NFC tag, you can create a shortcut (in ShortcutMe) to that picture you have, then have it launched when you tap a NFC tag.
    You can put that tag in your wallet and each time you tap it with your BlackBerry (backlight on, Not locked) the picture will be shown (No need to run ShortcutMe before you tap).

Agree. Hotkeys and Speed Dialing is missing on BB10.
    06-24-13 08:01 AM
    I know your question was a couple of years ago, but I now have a similar issue.
    I'd like to store the bar code for my Starbucks gift card on my BlackBerry, but when I save it in photos, it goes further and further down the list as I take/save newer photos.

Here's the solution I'm using:
    1. Email an image of the Starbucks gift card bar code to yourself.
    2. Save the image to the BlackBerry -- it should be stored under Media-->Pictures
    3. Rename the image as "Starbucks"
    4. Move the Pictures icon to your homescreen or wherever you can easily access it in the future
    5. Click the Pictures icon to open it
    6. Once in Pictures, Click the BlackBerry menu button on your phone and select "search"
    7. Type "starbucks" and the image should appear right away

In the future, you should only have to do steps 5, 6, and 7 to have the barista scan the bar code.
    07-06-15 11:09 AM
    Check out Shortcut Creator - HomeScreen shortcut in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/19908873

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 11:59 AM