I was reading an post on crackberry about a Craigslist app to help view Craigslist on out phones. I click on the link and takes me to classified search app for download. I read reviews and I see you can't access your Craigslist account from the app. It's no good to me at this point so I go hit SNAP up to search Android and find plant of Craigslist apps for download where u can access your account and post. Then I go back to App World and search "Craigslist" and guess what came up........NOTHING. not even the one that was posted Classified Search. App lol. So nothing for Craigslist in BlackBerry 10 App
    World. How do we expect the normal person to buy a Z10 if they can't even get a Craigslist app and can't even find one that works a little when you type "Craigslist " in search. Its just frustrating to see it and makes it hard for me to want to turn on my friends to a z30. I would have to side load snap for them first lol. Grrrrrr great OS and no marketing. I need to see commercials telling people why to get a Z10 and that it's free from Verizon and all the good things the phone does. We see NOTHING Telling anyone why to buy a BlackBerry it bites! If there is a typo sorry I didn't proof read.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 02:37 PM
    I was reading an post on crackberry about a Craigslist app to help view Craigslist on out phones. I click on the link and takes me to classified search app for download. I read reviews and I see you can't access your Craigslist account from the app. It's no good to me at this point so I go hit SNAP up to search Android and find plant of Craigslist apps for download where u can access your account and post. Then I go back to App World and search "Craigslist" and guess what came up........NOTHING. not even the one that was posted Classified Search. App lol. So nothing for Craigslist in BlackBerry 10 App
    World. How do we expect the normal person to buy a Z10 if they can't even get a Craigslist app and can't even find one that works a little when you type "Craigslist " in search. Its just frustrating to see it and makes it hard for me to want to turn on my friends to a z30. I would have to side load snap for them first lol. Grrrrrr great OS and no marketing. I need to see commercials telling people why to get a Z10 and that it's free from Verizon and all the good things the phone does. We see NOTHING Telling anyone why to buy a BlackBerry it bites! If there is a typo sorry I didn't proof read.

Posted via CB10

Craigslist is very sensitive about apps and websites that exploit their name to build their own businesses on and siphon business away from Craigslist.

So people are careful about naming apps with names like "craigslist X".

The ones in BlackBerry World have names like "Classified search for craigslist" or something similiar to that. Even though one of them actually is called "Craig-It" in the app and on its icon.

I will look up the links for you if you cannot find them but no time right now.
    03-05-14 02:49 PM
    Thanks for the info. Android has all kinds of apps. I was also making the point is when I search "Craigslist " in BlackBerry World you get none. Search on Android you get a bunch. So a person who wants to use Craigslist on their phone kinda has to go with IOS or Android. Big business BlackBerry ain't allowed.

Thanks again for the reply.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 05:47 PM
    Craigslist search...nothing-img_20140305_191038.png
    Here's the link if you want to check it out again. Unless it's not available for your device.
    BlackBerry application for accessing Craigslist in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/42753893
    Attachment 253065
    Attachment 253066
    Attachment 253067

I have no idea if these allow for logging into ones account, just showing that a selection is there.
    03-05-14 06:12 PM
    And the one which I have been using for many months - Craig-It, otherwise known as "Search Tool for Craigslist", which appears to have more features than the other one:

Search Tool for Craigslist - BlackBerry World
    03-05-14 06:55 PM