No ads in the shows?
    No ads anywhere brah

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 07:38 PM
    Wish I could give it a try, but sadly it's unavailable in my region as of now. Guess I have to continue to hold out hope for Netflix. Or for Crackle to expand to Europe. Either way, I'll keep my eyes open to see which one comes first
    You can always sideload the android port. It worked just as well as the native BlackBerry version.

I only uninstalled it because I wanted the native version and there was no point in keeping both. At one point, I had them running side by side in active frames!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    07-04-13 10:11 PM
    Love this app on my q10. Thank you so much for developing this for bb10. The few of us that remain positive about bb10 really appreciate it!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 10:21 PM
    I'm tried using crackle today and I have audio but a black screen. Anytime I touch the screen, it opens my browser to an add. Is there something I need to do?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 07:37 AM
    Yes thank you, Sony

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 07:50 AM
    Very solid app
    07-05-13 09:15 AM
    I would try to un install, reboot the phone and install again, maybe a glitch. It works perfect with my Z10 connected to the TV or by itself.

Posted via Z10 awesome sauce CB10
    euphemy likes this.
    07-05-13 01:26 PM
    Been using crackle for some time now. Was watching movies on my PlayBook before. Now I have an Android port on the PlayBook and it works well. I don't need Crackle on my Q10. I mean, come on, it's a Q10. But I downloaded it anyway and gave the app 5 stars and a rave review. It really is well made and Netflix can kiss my behind for not supporting us. It seems like only the little guys will support the little guys. And we should support Crackle. Enjoy some Ace Ventura II this month.
    Bumblebee tuna everyone!
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-05-13 01:42 PM
    Been using crackle for some time now. Was watching movies on my PlayBook before. Now I have an Android port on the PlayBook and it works well. I don't need Crackle on my Q10. I mean, come on, it's a Q10. But I downloaded it anyway and gave the app 5 stars and a rave review. It really is well made and Netflix can kiss my behind for not supporting us. It seems like only the little guys will support the little guys. And we should support Crackle. Enjoy some Ace Ventura II this month.
    Bumblebee tuna everyone!

Sony is NOT the little guy LOL.

Hasn't Crackle always worked in the BB10 browser?
    07-05-13 01:46 PM
    Sony is NOT the little guy LOL.

Hasn't Crackle always worked in the BB10 browser?
    No they are not a small company. But Crackle is a small player in that market and that's what I meant. In the grand scheme of things Sony is not the biggest of those companies either. Crackle needs to be widely available to catch up to Netflix and I'm glad they saw BB10 as time worthy.

Yes Crackle works in the browser, but are we going to go through that "No app? Just use the browser and stop complaining" thing. It doesn't fly with the majority of people anymore.
    07-05-13 02:05 PM
    No they are not a small company. But Crackle is a small player in that market and that's what I meant. In the grand scheme of things Sony is not the biggest of those companies either. Crackle needs to be widely available to catch up to Netflix and I'm glad they saw BB10 as time worthy.

Yes Crackle works in the browser, but are we going to go through that "No app? Just use the browser and stop complaining" thing. It doesn't fly with the majority of people anymore.
    The app is much faster and cleaner. Just love it. Streamed Stripes on my 50" Plasma last night on my Z10. Nice!

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 09:28 AM
    No ads???

I just had 16 in 1 movie it wouldn't have been so bad but it played the same 2 ads everytime.

Very annoying.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-31-13 04:51 PM
    No ads???

I just had 16 in 1 movie it wouldn't have been so bad but it played the same 2 ads everytime.

Very annoying.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    download origami browser it has built in ad blockers and view in origami
    07-31-13 05:01 PM
63 123