Ok we now have IHEART ready and other big name apps when is OOVOO Bringing their native app to BlackBerry 10 and I know I've asked this before and made a thread about it but since 10.1 is available now in the US (Verizon sometime this week I've read in another forum) wouldn't be time for them to release it?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 04:04 PM
    I have a theory that BlackBerry licensed oovoo for video BBM. I remember watching a video of some exec at oovoo stating that they were working with BlackBerry to integrate oovoo with BBM and that it would be available on the z10 at launch. Seems to me like completely integrated and proprietary may be more like it.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 04:29 PM
    I have a theory that BlackBerry licensed oovoo for video BBM. I remember watching a video of some exec at oovoo stating that they were working with BlackBerry to integrate oovoo with BBM and that it would be available on the z10 at launch. Seems to me like completely integrated and proprietary may be more like it.

Posted via CB10
    That's interesting and I remember seeing that posted hmm guess we'll have to wait and see

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 04:43 PM