Pouring salt into the wound are blackberry app developers hungry for money! Look at app world everything is expensive but how are the majority of android and apple apps free?! As soon as I said let's move to apple my thread was deleted!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 08:25 PM
    No I delete your thread because of language, please keep the language clean thanks for understanding

Inappropriate Language -*Mobile Nations is a network used by people of all ages, so please keep posts, usernames, and links family appropriate. We use software filters to block variations of profanity and will not tolerate attempts (i.e. use of special characters) to circumvent these filters.

http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html
    PantherBlitz and DenverRalphy like this.
    05-28-16 08:30 PM
    I have a right to curse out your app world. You don't understand how frustrating it is to settle for expensive apps while apple has so many free apps and then you wonder why support is all dropped for whatsap facebook instagram, in turn, we have to settle for copycat applications like Igrann and then getting slapped again to pay for premium features ! Stop abusing your customers! We slowly dying and you keep nailing another nail on the coffin!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 08:40 PM
    I have a right to curse out your app world. You don't understand how frustrating it is to settle for expensive apps while apple has so many free apps and then you wonder why support is all dropped for whatsap facebook instagram, in turn, we have to settle for copycat applications like Igrann and then getting slapped again to pay for premium features ! Stop abusing your customers! We slowly dying and you keep nailing another nail on the coffin!

Posted via CB10
    Who are you talking to?
    Doug_M likes this.
    05-28-16 08:47 PM
    You should try to understand this from the perspective of the BB10 developers. These people are putting time into making apps for a platform that the big companies will not support. That time costs money.

That cost has to then be distributed over a tiny number of BB10 users. So obviously they have to be able to charge a lot more per user. It's simple math.

Many of the same apps are free on the Google or Apple store because there are hundreds of millions of users on those stores, and the companies making official apps over there like Instagram are operating within a different business model. The Igrann developers are not part of that model, and aren't drawing salaries and equity from Facebook, and so they must pay for their work through the app itself.
    05-28-16 09:10 PM
    Pouring salt into the wound are blackberry app developers hungry for money! Look at app world everything is expensive but how are the majority of android and apple apps free?! As soon as I said let's move to apple my thread was deleted!

Posted via CB10
    I am not Mod but what I have earned here is patience and hypocrisy. Language is the main reason to get vanish

Posted via Priv (soon to be replaced with Passport SE)
    05-28-16 09:17 PM
    Then go to Apple. I see no handcuffs here.

I, for one, don't mind paying for hard work. For everything else, there is the trusty browser
    Doug_M and Vistaus like this.
    05-28-16 09:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    How would you reward BB10 developers for their hard work?
    Vistaus likes this.
    05-28-16 11:08 PM
    I have a right to curse out your app world.

Posted via CB10
    This is a BlackBerry fan site that has no affiliation with the company. It is not "our" App World.
    Vistaus and BigBadWulf like this.
    05-28-16 11:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    You have privileges, not rights here on a private Internet forum.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing and BigBadWulf like this.
    05-29-16 03:20 AM
    No solutions just butt hurt neaderthalls

Posted via CB10
    So, again I ask, what is your solution to compensate BB10 developers for their hard work?
    05-29-16 09:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes you do have that right, just not in this venue where there are rules regarding what each individual's post may contain. This isn't rocket science, obey the rules and you will be able to voice your opinions.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    05-29-16 09:11 AM
    Ok last warning OP ,discuss the app availability in civil manner or I will close the thread.
    05-29-16 09:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    You have to pay a price to be different.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    05-29-16 10:03 AM
    You have to pay a price to be different.
    Exactly! This is like taking the road less travelled to get away from the crowds, but then complaining that the side road isn't freshly paved with 4 neat lanes and a petrol station every 10 miles.
    05-29-16 10:39 AM
    So, again I ask, what is your solution to compensate BB10 developers for their hard work?
    Bump
    05-29-16 11:04 AM
    That's enough of this.

While we allow members to voice their opinions, it must be done within the Community Rules and Guidelines. Not like this.

/Closed.
    05-29-16 11:46 AM