Crackberry app still not working!!!
I still cannot log into my account using the Crackberry app on my Z10. It just says "please wait" after I enter my username and password. I wonder when this might be fixed??
When I come to the site here and logon using the same credentials on my Z10 I get in no issues.
Same problem after deleting the application and re-installing it. I go to Accounts and enter my credentials and it sits there after I press Logon on "please wait...."
No change. The application doesn't work.. I don't see how Kevin can say his application will get a reward when it doesn't work 110%?
- 02-11-13, 10:33 AM #4
i think so apps work for some people and some don't....
for e.g. the crackberry app works great for me
but i just downloaded the EasyJet app today and it doesn't even open.. just a black screen
guess its bugs in the phones that need an update... i don't know really
- CrackBerry User
02-11-13, 12:46 PM #5
- 76 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I managed to get it up and running on my devices and I love it. It's great, however... it does seem to crash a lot. I'll be jumping from thread to thread and *pop I'm back looking at active frames.... with no cb10 app running.
- 02-12-13, 07:21 AM #10
- By leftypepper716 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-11, 05:41 PM
- By leftypepper716 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-11, 05:22 PM
- By melxvengeance in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-22-11, 09:20 AM
- By Pixel Hunter in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-09, 04:56 PM
- By Pixel Hunter in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-09, 10:24 AM