Hi,
    I got this " Your team's settings don't allow authorizing third party app". How I can setting it in slack admin?
    Typically the permissions are granted by the ADMIN of the team, your admin must have permission settings to authorize 3rd party apps. And in that regard if you are facing issues you must contact slack support team. i am afraid i can not help you in that regard as the authorization is given by slack.

Please be informed every issue you may face not only due to Coterie, so you are advised to understand the situation and act accordingly.
    06-16-15 06:43 AM
    When is the update expected, cause now I have lost hub notifications and have to keep restarting headless, equally, not getting all messages in app?

Posted via CB10
    updating takes about a week time - please be advised restarting headless in settings solves the issues sometimes.
    06-16-15 06:45 AM
    Hi Ahamtech,

What settings in the Slack Admin panel does my administrator have to set to authorise Slack? Is it generically 3rd party apps or does Coterie have to be registered.

I ask because our admins are fairly new to Slack themselves so are not quite sure what needs doing!

One odd bit of behaviour - every time I start up Coterie, it asks me to log in. It offers me the last signed in account, so I choose that then it takes me to another sign in page where I have to enter the account name again. Only after that do I get to my account. Is this normal?
    06-16-15 09:26 AM
    Hi Ahamtech,

What settings in the Slack Admin panel does my administrator have to set to authorise Slack? Is it generically 3rd party apps or does Coterie have to be registered.

I ask because our admins are fairly new to Slack themselves so are not quite sure what needs doing!

One odd bit of behaviour - every time I start up Coterie, it asks me to log in. It offers me the last signed in account, so I choose that then it takes me to another sign in page where I have to enter the account name again. Only after that do I get to my account. Is this normal?
    Typically the permissions are granted by the ADMIN of the team, your admin must have permission settings to authorize 3rd party apps. And in that regard if you are facing issues you must contact slack support team. i am afraid i can not help you in that regard as the authorization is given by slack.

In the mean while we contact slack - if we get any update we will let you know.

Regarding signin issues it is not normal - once u login it is supposed to stay signed in.
    06-16-15 09:33 AM
    OK I'll try in installing and reinstalling. Thanks for response.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 12:01 PM
    Hi Ahamtech,

hello

this is the response we got from slack team

The specific setting can be found at https://my.slack.com/admin/settings -> Permissions -> Limit public service integration setup to team administrators ... this setting must be disabled for users to have API access.

thanks.
    SparrowhawkMMU likes this.
    06-16-15 12:49 PM
    Hi,
    I got this " Your team's settings don't allow authorizing third party app". How I can setting it in slack admin?
    hello

this is the response we got from slack team

The specific setting can be found at https://my.slack.com/admin/settings -> Permissions -> Limit public service integration setup to team administrators ... this setting must be disabled for users to have API access.

thanks
    06-16-15 12:50 PM
    Thanks Ahamtech!

Posted via CB10
    AHAMTECH likes this.
    06-16-15 12:59 PM
    Just reporting back to say that your advice for getting Coterie to work on our team account worked - many thanks

Also, we tried re-enabling the restriction after Coterie has been authorised, closed Coterie, restarted it and it still connected, so admins are happy.

Loving having a native BB10 Slack client - many thanks for your hard work.
    kanishkablack and AHAMTECH like this.
    06-17-15 05:45 AM
    Just reporting back to say that your advice for getting Coterie to work on our team account worked - many thanks

Also, we tried re-enabling the restriction after Coterie has been authorised, closed Coterie, restarted it and it still connected, so admins are happy.

Loving having a native BB10 Slack client - many thanks for your hard work.
    thats a nice tirck
    06-17-15 05:53 AM
    Can you make a version that will work on 10.2.1? I have to stay there on my Z10 due to Wifi calling on t-mobile.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 02:42 PM
    Can you make a version that will work on 10.2.1? I have to stay there on my Z10 due to Wifi calling on t-mobile.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Hello downgrading is easy but we cant keep all the features and functionality..and we cant assure you about real time performance - if you are ok with all the comprimises it will work with limited functionality - and you wont be getting any updates for the same
    06-18-15 04:08 PM
    Might be good until t-mo gets the update...

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 06:32 PM
    Might be good until t-mo gets the update...

Posted via CB10
    Will look into the possibility of downgrading

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    terrycotant likes this.
    06-19-15 04:27 PM
    Cam we get an update pls, last update has not addressed performance, hub and mentions, plus can load attachments. Having to keep restarting app and headless.

Still not reliable. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 11:39 AM
    a new update is out please check it out
    06-26-15 02:26 AM
    https://slackline.io/shared_channels/blackberry

Created this Slackline channel for sharing info on Native Slack apps for BB10. Feel free to join in the discussions and promote various apps.

Posted via CB10
    AHAMTECH likes this.
    06-28-15 04:08 PM
    Hi,

just purchased your app.

I am not able to restrict the notifications on my BB Classic when i am using Slack on PC. So if i chat with someone on my team on my laptop, every time i receive a reply the phone buzzes. It should sync, correct? There should be No phone notifications when other Slack is active on a different platform ( pc) and i'm using it.

Any chance to fix this please?

Thx
    08-01-15 06:53 PM
    Hi,

There is not API to detect the user has other sessions online and mute the activity. This might have worked in Official IOS/Android apps, but since Coterie is a 3rd party application. we don't have access to such information.

But there is an option to mute a specific channel for time being.
    Coterie - Slack Client for BlackBerry 10 is Available!-17773327661_3d6f63d9fe_z.jpg

click on it, it will mute that specific channel
    08-04-15 07:38 AM
    Are you going to add feature for when mentioning someone, you are able to see user names.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 11:13 PM
70 123