Hello everybody,
    I think we need to Combine ower strength to Convince developers to brin their app on BlackBerry 10 as I did for Instagram here :

Convince developers to brin their app on BlackBerry 10 !-945017ihzqjkelj.jpg

So I decided to "Spam" devs on Twitter & by mails to promotes the BlackBerry 10 Plateform. I decided to take the email of get back all Mail of the app "Give Me that App" to resend it.

[email protected] - @kshepherd : Please Bring Temple Run to BlackBerry 10

Hi,
    I am contacting you today in regards to bringing Temple Run to the BlackBerry 10 platform. While I realize many companies are taking the 'wait and see' approach to the new platform, BlackBerry needs popular products such as yours to thrive. BlackBerry has many loyal enthusiasts from all over the world such as myself and we would love to see Temple Run on BlackBerry 10.

BlackBerry has made it increasingly simple to port existing applications from other platforms to BlackBerry 10 - from supporting native C/C++, HTML5 and Adobe AIR to being able to repackage existing Android applications. There are also multiple 3rd party frame works that support BlackBerry 10 such as Marmalade, Titanium, Unity and PhoneGap just to name a few. You can read more about developing for BlackBerry 10 here: BlackBerry Developer

I hope you consider bringing Temple Run to BlackBerry 10 in the near future.

Regards,
    [email protected] : Please Bring Candy Crush To BlackBerry 10

Hi,
    I am contacting you today in regards to bringing Candy Crush Saga to the BlackBerry 10 platform. While I realize many companies are taking the 'wait and see' approach to the new platform, BlackBerry needs popular products such as yours to thrive. BlackBerry has many loyal enthusiasts from all over the world such as myself and we would love to see Candy Crush Saga on BlackBerry 10.

BlackBerry has made it increasingly simple to port existing applications from other platforms to BlackBerry 10 - from supporting native C/C++, HTML5 and Adobe AIR to being able to repackage existing Android applications. There are also multiple 3rd party frame works that support BlackBerry 10 such as Marmalade, Titanium, Unity and PhoneGap just to name a few. You can read more about developing for BlackBerry 10 here: BlackBerry Developer

I hope you consider bringing Candy Crush Saga to BlackBerry 10 in the near future.

Regards,
    [email protected] - @Instagram : Please Bring Instagram To BlackBerry 10

Hi,
    I am contacting you today in regards to bringing Instagram to the BlackBerry 10 platform. While I realize many companies are taking the 'wait and see' approach to the new platform, BlackBerry needs popular products such as yours to thrive. BlackBerry has many loyal enthusiasts from all over the world such as myself and we would love to see Instagram on BlackBerry 10.

I hope you consider bringing Instagram to BlackBerry 10 in the near future.

Regards,
    [email protected] : Subway Surfer
    [email protected] : vine

I think if we do it they will se a package of "Bring to BlackBerry 10" and they considering FURIOUS blackberry 10 users lol
    It's time to fight
    #TEAMBLACKBBERY

PS : If you have an Idea this make this project better I'm open ^^
    SubCamp likes this.
    10-22-13 04:59 PM
    There is an app that it like this, i like the plan

Posted via CB10
    st3vK likes this.
    10-22-13 05:00 PM
    There is an app that it like this, i like the plan

Posted via CB10
    Yes But unfortunatly "Give me that App" Close the Email Service we can just tweet devs ... So Excepted if an other dev want to create an app we continue the plan Manually
    10-22-13 05:04 PM
    Convince developers to brin their app on BlackBerry 10 !-your-app-blackberry-world-.jpg Tweet Share
    curvezzz likes this.
    10-25-13 02:17 PM
    11-08-13 05:54 PM