yea I've actually never really thought about that. An example is facebook pictures/info in each contact. It just changes and there is no way to find out why and when it did.
    Yeah exactly, I guess many issues arise cause people have no idea why stuff is happening!
    A simple sync progress bar (like when the SD card is scanned for media) during sync would be a nice start. e.g. Syncing your facebook contacts... [birthdays|phone numbers|...]
    Most stability issues I do have on my phone is when contact data is changed.
    09-23-14 10:02 AM
    Yeah exactly, I guess many issues arise cause people have no idea why stuff is happening!
    A simple sync progress bar (like when the SD card is scanned for media) during sync would be a nice start. e.g. Syncing your facebook contacts... [birthdays|phone numbers|...]
    Most stability issues I do have on my phone is when contact data is changed.
    added, #9 if it's wrong let me know and i can change it
    09-23-14 01:28 PM
    I want name predictions in dial pad like in an android phone just type a name and woww name on the screen,
    it's more and more user friendly and professional ....

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 03:47 PM
    I want name predictions in dial pad like in an android phone just type a name and woww name on the screen,
    it's more and more user friendly and professional ....

Posted via CB10
    that's already in 10.3
    09-23-14 06:20 PM
    I would like to see option of Quick Tagging, eg lets say you are in a job where you receive allot of phone calls and you have to keep track of those phone #s and who is the client on the other end of the line, temporarily,
    1) when a call from a number that's not in your contact, after the call
    2) and option should ask you if you want to "save" or Tag" save is the normal and Tag is like a Scrapbook where you keep that number with name and description, time and date.
    3) After saving the number if you click on it you will get the option to call, message, add to contact or Delete
    you can keep those important numbers until they are no-longer needed and then delete from your scrapbook without cluttering up your contact list.

I got the idea from this http://alittlesparklab.wordpress.com/ android app
    Last edited by zjxpot; 09-23-14 at 10:32 PM.
    09-23-14 09:32 PM
    Okay, I won't read back but I think I want the ability to COMPLETELY and UTTERLY can/kill/remove/disable LINKING. In plain English it SUCKS Sucks sucks (can you read duplicate and triplicate) BIG TIME!
    09-23-14 10:41 PM
    Okay, I won't read back but I think I want the ability to COMPLETELY and UTTERLY can/kill/remove/disable LINKING. In plain English it SUCKS Sucks sucks (can you read duplicate and triplicate) BIG TIME!
    they need to scrap the contacts app and start over. backing up and restores your contacts linked to social accounts is a nightmare. BBOS never had any of these issues
    FF22 likes this.
    09-23-14 11:13 PM
    I would like to see option of Quick Tagging, eg lets say you are in a job where you receive allot of phone calls and you have to keep track of those phone #s and who is the client on the other end of the line, temporarily,
    1) when a call from a number that's not in your contact, after the call
    2) and option should ask you if you want to "save" or Tag" save is the normal and Tag is like a Scrapbook where you keep that number with name and description, time and date.
    3) After saving the number if you click on it you will get the option to call, message, add to contact or Delete
    you can keep those important numbers until they are no-longer needed and then delete from your scrapbook without cluttering up your contact list.

I got the idea from this alittlesparklab android app
    my question to you is: How long would you like the Quick Tags exist for?

Forever until deleted manually?
    after a certain time period like 15 days?
    or both?
    09-23-14 11:17 PM
    my question to you is: How long would you like the Quick Tags exist for?

Forever until deleted manually?
    after a certain time period like 15 days?
    or both?
    it should be like a scrap book, you can keep the numbers until you no-longer need them, at least that's what I do.. what do you think?
    I am thinking that feature could be added to the callnote option on the phone dialier
    09-24-14 06:42 AM
    it should be like a scrap book, you can keep the numbers until you no-longer need them, at least that's what I do.. what do you think?
    I am thinking that feature could be added to the callnote option on the phone dialier
    Kk thanks for the follow up

I llike it and will put it on the feature requests page.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by khehl; 09-24-14 at 08:09 AM.
    09-24-14 07:25 AM
    All calls for last month are in the call list, would be very easy to give them a temporary name. Joe lumber supply_temp and very easy to delete later. No real need for a new feature just use existing functionality.

Add to contacts requires a name, that's all and make them easily searchable to find ans delete like using a common tag in the name. Like _temp. You decide to keep them then complete the contact info and remove the tag in the name.

This way call notes will have a name attached as well

HTC TOUCH, Nokia-N97, BlackBerry Torch 9800, Z10
    09-24-14 07:29 AM
    All calls for last month are in the call list, would be very easy to give them a temporary name. Joe lumber supply_temp and very easy to delete later. No real need for a new feature just use existing functionality.

Add to contacts requires a name, that's all and make them easily searchable to find ans delete like using a common tag in the name. Like _temp. You decide to keep them then complete the contact info and remove the tag in the name.

This way call notes will have a name attached as well

HTC TOUCH, Nokia-N97, BlackBerry Torch 9800, Z10
    Only issue with this, is if they call you and there name wouldn't show up on the caller ID. You would have to go to the call note during the call which isn't productive at all.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 07:40 AM
    OP once again updated
    10-08-14 11:50 AM
63 123