Subject: Blackberry 10 OS Support please!!!
    MAR 28, 2013 | 04:24PM PDT
    Tommy Chipman replied:

Hello Andrew,
    Thank you for the overwhelming requests for development on other devices and operating systems, the feedback is appreciated. We do plan to continue adding more platforms over time. Windows and Blackberry are possibilities for future development. Stay tuned for announcements.

Thank you,
    Tommy Chipman

For those of you who haven't used this news aggregate its simply amazing and really the only app from Android I find myself missing. And the only reason for that is feels like it should be a native BlackBerry App! It's ease of use and functionality is based on many of the same gestures found in BB10! So if you haven't already please take the time to email this dev and let's see if we can make a difference!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 10:28 AM
    I have it on my Samsung Note after recommendations from friends. The UI is very professional and nice.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 10:31 AM
    I got the exact same email yesterday! BTW, flipboard side loads fine on both the PlayBook and the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    SkypilotOfHope likes this.
    03-29-13 10:33 AM
    I had tweeted them when the Z10 first came out for an app for BB10...their CEO favorited (sp?) my tweet lol so I'm sure it's on their radar. I use it daily on my IP and love it!!
    03-29-13 10:34 AM
    Once Feedly drops their BlackBerry 10 app, I'm sure other services will begin to see the value and do just the same.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 10:46 AM
    I got the exact same email yesterday! BTW, flipboard side loads fine on both the PlayBook and the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    exactly, I had it on my dev alpha, so anyone not replying with `use their android player at a minimum` is wasting their time emailing. show them its so simple to repackage the apk.
    03-29-13 12:00 PM
    Just side loaded the app and it indeed does work very well for a side load! Just happy to be using it again... that being said BB10 font structure, hub integration, and gesture interface is so amazing that I would love to see what the devs at flip board could turn out natively!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 12:24 PM
    I twitted them about an app request.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 01:38 PM
    I also use the side loaded vers 1.9 and it works great.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 01:49 PM
    I think they sure are getting a lot of emails, I contacted them and at that time it said Blackberry is a possibility. Now Windows and Blackberry is a possibility so hopefully soon.
    03-29-13 02:18 PM
    Have flip board side loaded as well, its fantastic. If they ever got around to developing a native app it would be bliss.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 02:47 PM
    Just side loaded the app and it indeed does work very well for a side load! Just happy to be using it again... that being said BB10 font structure, hub integration, and gesture interface is so amazing that I would love to see what the devs at flip board could turn out natively!

Posted via CB10
    When i sideload the app, it works fine on Wi-Fi but not on the network.. i keep getting the "no network found" blahblah notification.. is there a setting i need to update?
    03-29-13 05:05 PM
    hmmm that's odd. I'm never on wifi, use network data exlusively and I've never had a problem with it not updating...
    03-29-13 05:19 PM
    dang it.. maybe its because i didnt restart after i sideloaded? gonna try that now
    03-29-13 05:21 PM
    Ya, the sideloaded version works great. Would be awesome to see Flipboard drop their android app into BBW for the time being...
    bluetroll likes this.
    03-29-13 05:37 PM
    Ya, the sideloaded version works great. Would be awesome to see Flipboard drop their android app into BBW for the time being...
    My thoughts exactly... This way people would at least see some apps that they are familiar with! In reality the side loaded a works great!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:04 PM
    When i sideload the app, it works fine on Wi-Fi but not on the network.. i keep getting the "no network found" blahblah notification.. is there a setting i need to update?
    I read somewhere that this is only happening to Verizon Z10s. I side loaded Flipboard yesterday and it works great when connected to Wi-Fi, but without Wi-Fi, nada...
    03-29-13 07:56 PM
    Ah okay that makes sense. I side loaded 3 different converted files. Still no luck. Must be verizon

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    03-30-13 02:13 AM
    Until Verizon pushes a newer update, this will continue to happen.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 09:16 AM
    This app is awesome. Almost makes me want to switch to android to get it working smoothly. ALMOST

Dunno how they pull all the content in but it just works. Best newsreader/rss reader out there.
    03-30-13 10:46 AM
    A native BB10 Flippboard APP makes a lot of sense big time
    05-29-13 07:44 AM
    There are updated .bar files (Flipboard 2.0.2 being the latest) that work pretty well when sideloaded. I cannot speak to whether or not they work on the native Verizon OS, as that ship has sailed for me long ago! I am on the latest leak (10.1.0.2342) and loving it! A native BB10 Flipboard app would be fantastic, but there are options until that happens.
    05-29-13 08:20 AM
    Subject: Blackberry 10 OS Support please!!!
    MAR 28, 2013 | 04:24PM PDT
    Tommy Chipman replied:

Hello Andrew,
    Thank you for the overwhelming requests for development on other devices and operating systems, the feedback is appreciated. We do plan to continue adding more platforms over time. Windows and Blackberry are possibilities for future development. Stay tuned for announcements.

Thank you,
    Tommy Chipman

For those of you who haven't used this news aggregate its simply amazing and really the only app from Android I find myself missing. And the only reason for that is feels like it should be a native BlackBerry App! It's ease of use and functionality is based on many of the same gestures found in BB10! So if you haven't already please take the time to email this dev and let's see if we can make a difference!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Here's teh contact info. . .*]Flipboard: [email protected] or @Flipboard

See my signature for a list of more devs if your interested in contacting as many as possible!!!
    05-29-13 09:09 AM
    I also use the side loaded vers 1.9 and it works great.
    I sideloaded 1.9.10 it loads up the main screen but when swiping, it seems to hang. What specific version works smoothly for playbook?
    06-05-13 08:45 PM
    ....That's what he said...

Posted via CB10
    ad19 likes this.
    06-05-13 09:54 PM
26 12