Still no response from this guy I give up.. not buying anymore apps.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 06:38 PM
    I had PayPal reverse the sale out of spite 2.99 isn't a big deal but I hate being scammed.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 10:21 PM
    Don't feel guilty, that's a perfectly reasonable and justifiable action

And besides that's really expensive to just blink an led when connected to wifi! Jeez I bet anyone with basic knowledge of interrupts on bb10 could whip that up in half an hour
    05-31-13 10:03 PM
    Wow i didn't know people actually used that green light.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-31-13 10:21 PM
    Don't feel guilty, that's a perfectly reasonable and justifiable action

And besides that's really expensive to just blink an led when connected to wifi! Jeez I bet anyone with basic knowledge of interrupts on bb10 could whip that up in half an hour
    It's not for wifi... geeze! Why doesn't anyone know what it's for or when they do think nobody uses it?????

I really wonder about the new generation of blackberry users! They don't know what's useful and what's not

One last time.. business users need this because office towers, basements, trains, tunnels and so on have very little coverage if any at all, especially all office towers. The blinking light tells us we have service so we're not worried about missing calls whe. The phone is on a desk or in a meeting. Its been a feature since the introduction to blackberrys first phone and millions of people rely on it. And after 12 years they friggin disable it and not tell us
    Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 10:07 AM
    I tried to email contactX because they're app was a scam as well and didn't fix my double contacts...

Contact X is a perfectly legitimate app that many people find indispensable. Most of the common issues with duplicate contacts on BB10 are an operating system problem, and many people report some of the newest leaked builds of OS 10.1 fix those issues.

How the hell did this app get approved...?

Probably because most of the rest of the functions work perfectly fine. I would guess that in this case, either there is a bug that causes this not to work or perhaps they thought they could pull a fast one in this particular case but even that would surprise me.

The developer of the app, Toysoft Development, is actually one of the biggest developers of Blackberry apps, both for BB10 and the legacy Blackberries. And as a matter of fact, that app just received "Built for Blackberry" certification, making it one of only a few dozen apps out of 120,000+ in Blackberry World that can make that claim. See below.

I had PayPal reverse the sale out of spite 2.99 isn't a big deal but I hate being scammed.

There is no need to do anything "out of spite", if the app doesn't do what it claims to do and the developer does not respond to queries, Blackberry World is, as far as I am told, very liberal about its return policies. You are supposed to contact BBW directly to ask for a refund.

Just FYI people: Color LED Message has its own dedicated discussion thread here, and the developer in the past has been fairly responsive. I don't know what's going on in this case.

http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...-calls-781778/

Here are two posts where the developer points out (4 days ago) that the app has received "Built for Blackberry" certification:

Color LED Message - Ultimate Led for SMS, Email and Incoming Calls (Post #8553834)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tified-811859/
    Last edited by Omnitech; 06-02-13 at 04:14 AM.
    06-02-13 12:45 AM
    New 2.0.1 update has been posted and should be available shortly on BBWorld.

This update fixes the network led. It was not working properly if you turn off Mobile Network or set AirPlane mode on in the Settings. Note that the network led will not come on until 30 seconds or so after the network is on or off.
    06-10-13 06:38 PM
57 123