So not having a Rogers phone wasn't actually an issue?

Posted via CB10
    I'm still not convinced everything has been resolved. Though I am now able to use the app. When I go into BlackBerry world and click on the app through the installed applications section. It now says unavailable for this device again. Which tells me if I'm ever to delete it I won't be able to reinstall it again.

CIBC NFC mobile payments app available-img_00002799.png

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 10:47 AM
    As you can see above. I have the ability to open the app even though it says unavailable for this device. Go figure. I'm beginning to think this is Rogers screwing me over as opposed to CIBC. Since I'm getting the same strange situation for two other Rogers apps the were installed in a small software update.

The Rogers MyAccount app and the Anywhere TV one. I uninstalled the Anywhere TV one to see if I could reinstall it since it was now saying unavailable for this device even though it was installed. No such luck.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 10:53 AM
    I encourage everyone to write directly to CIBC Senior Executive Management and demand that they add support for ALL BlackBerry devices, specifically the Passport, Classic and Z30, which most of us have upgraded to.

I posted their contact information in the Reviews section of BlackBerry World for their Mobile Banking and Payment Apps, and it seems that they were deleted? If you want CIBC to support your new BlackBerry device, then write to them and tell them! If they don't know what the customers want, then we need to let them know. If enough of us complain and ask for it, then the sooner they will provide it.

The FIRST mobile payment in Canada was done using a BlackBerry and CIBC Mobile Payment App at a Tim Horton's.
    Very Canadian indeed! So why would CIBC stop supporting the MOST secure mobile devices on the market?

Pass this along to all your friends and family and ask them to write to CIBC as well. Thanks everyone!

Here is the contact information for the individuals responsible for Mobile Payment Innovation and Integration:

[email protected]
    Senior Vice President - Payments Innovation & Integration

[email protected]
    Vice President - Payments Innovation & Integration

[email protected]
    Smart Phone support team
    11-11-14 03:08 PM
78 ... 234