I have the Pebble Classic Smartwatch. So the first one lol

Posted via CB10
    in DJs Cb report she wrote...'The support is available for the original Pebble (Steel) and the Pebble Time (Steel).'...Not sure what that means; but maybe the 'classic' Pebble is not supported!?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 11:56 AM
    in DJs Cb report she wrote...'The support is available for the original Pebble (Steel) and the Pebble Time (Steel).'...Not sure what that means; but maybe the 'classic' Pebble is not supported!?

Posted via CB10
    That is confusing cuz the one I have is the original Pebble, then it's the Pebble Steel then the Pebble Time. Hmm... I'll have to try to do some more research. Might have to upgrade my watch. Good thing it's a 30 day return policy

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 12:54 PM
    What HRM device do you use? Pebble on its own can't monitor your heart rate.
    07-15-15 02:47 PM
    Mio Fuse - works great
    07-15-15 02:50 PM
    Oh. That I didn't know. They way the description read for CascaRun in BlackBerry World I thought that it could do it on it's own

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 02:51 PM
    I have a corrupted workout that I want to fix. What is the best way to edit the cascarun mrr file?
    08-25-15 10:18 AM
    I've never tried the mrr format, I think it's proprietary from Cascarun so not sure what it looks like or if there is any tool to edit it but I offer export in gpx format and edit then re-import... there are a bunch of tools out there to edit gpx files...

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 10:26 PM
    The exported Gpx file is borked with only 1 data point not even on the map of the world lol, so I need to try and edit the mrr file.

 Passport SE 
    08-27-15 01:38 PM
    My Pebble steel also shows 0 at first. Try pressing the middle button to start the workout. You may need to press it twice. Then it should be fine from then on.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 03:20 PM
    CascaRun, a native BB10/Cascades Sports Tracking application, is now available!-screenshotthu-aug-27-16-20-58-2015.png
    When I press new workout, then continue in Cascarun app.

CascaRun, a native BB10/Cascades Sports Tracking application, is now available!-screenshotthu-aug-27-16-21-11-2015.png
    After pressing Pebble middle button once. Miles change to km.

CascaRun, a native BB10/Cascades Sports Tracking application, is now available!-screenshotthu-aug-27-16-21-28-2015.png
    After pressing Pebble middle button for the second time, now the workout begins and all stats update as they should.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 03:24 PM
    Has anyone tried to import gpx from sport tracker to casca? For me it mostly worked but I 2 cases after importing to casca distance shows as 0.0? Thanks for helping

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 03:07 PM
    Since the last updates the 'pace' audio feedback does not play after each kilometer. Strangely, ‎it works after the first kilometer then never plays again on subsequent kilometers.

I also tried setting the 'pace' audio feedback to occur every 5 minutes. Same behavior. Worked the first time then did not work again.

HELP!

Posted from my Passport
    08-31-15 03:28 PM
    Since the last updates the 'pace' audio feedback does not play after each kilometer. Strangely, ‎it works after the first kilometer then never plays again on subsequent kilometers.

I also tried setting the 'pace' audio feedback to occur every 5 minutes. Same behavior. Worked the first time then did not work again.

HELP!

Posted from my Passport
    The last update still did not fix my issue!

Posted from my Passport
    09-11-15 02:17 AM
    I notice for cycling that the Calories significantly over estimate. I did a 3.5 hour ride and it says 7400 calories. I would estimate actually under 3000 based on effort and riding stationary bikes.

Also deleted workout with borked mrr file in case the developer reads my earlier post. Don't need to edit anymore.

 Passport SE 
    09-12-15 05:52 PM
    The last update finally fixed the 'pace' issue! THX!

Posted from my Passport
    09-15-15 01:34 PM
    How can you import GPX files and what can you do with it? For example I have a walking route in GPX format and want to import it, can CasacaRun function as a navigation to guide me the right way? I really like the free CascaRun up to now but I don't really have any experience with GPX files.
    allwi likes this.
    09-15-15 03:54 PM
    How can you import GPX files and what can you do with it? For example I have a walking route in GPX format and want to import it, can CasacaRun function as a navigation to guide me the right way? I really like the free CascaRun up to now but I don't really have any experience with GPX files.
    Unfortunately this is not possible
    This is a feature I'm asking for for quite a while but walking is not the main focus so all effort seems to go into improving the running experience.
    09-23-15 08:07 AM
    Love the treadmill setting. Any chance we can get one for a rowing machine?
    12-28-15 11:20 AM
    I wish future releases would be able to support Mi Band.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    01-20-16 03:42 AM
    I see that this thread is really starting to taper off. Hopefully, someone is still active here and "listening in" on my query.
    Does anyone know if the Scosche Rhythm Plus hrm is compatible with Cascarun. I'd love to get anyone's insight regarding this
    04-20-16 07:53 PM
    Hi, just want to inform that although not supported, the Wahoo Tickr heart rate monitor runs natively with my CascaRun Pro app :-) All I needed to do was discover it in bluetooth (it won't connect but will become a saved device), start CascaRun and activate the HR monitor option for the activity. The Tickr then connected to my phone and I got a signal in CascaRun :-)
    08-12-16 10:40 AM
    I hope you guys could add support for Pebble integration with Bridge app. Talk2Watch Pro app does not work well with the latest Pebble Time watches.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 10:10 AM
    Hi, this thread has been pretty quite for several months, hopefully the dev hasn't abandoned ship and is still developing for our platform.

One feature I would like to see if it is still being worked on is a real time shadow run of a previous training you saved as you follow the same route. That way, you can see real time if you perform slower, faster or at the same pace as that run. Since we can replay a training using the slider, I doubt it can be hard to implement.
    08-17-16 08:11 AM
    Hi Can anyone here help me get the Pro version even though BBWorld won't let me pay for it. I'll pay you for it, assuming we can get the BAR file or log me in to your account so I can 're-download' it.

** Edit developer not answering emails and syncing now stopped working so trust he/she has abandoned it.
    07-17-18 03:25 PM
524 ... 192021