New version with the new icon showed up in my BlackBerry World today. Giving it a spin now. New UI with light/dark themes.

I'm sure we'll all get used to the new icon.
    10-03-14 08:09 AM
    New version with the new icon showed up in my BlackBerry World today. Giving it a spin now. New UI with light/dark themes.

I'm sure we'll all get used to the new icon.
    If you export .cvs files to Endomondo or anything like that you may want to hold off until the next release.
    10-03-14 11:02 AM
    If you export .cvs files to Endomondo or anything like that you may want to hold off until the next release.
    DISASTER! Trying to export gpx files causes the app to crash!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 05:33 AM
    A fix for this was already uploaded to BlackBerry World and will be distributed soon, see the change log and the dev's BBM channel. It's great to see such an active developer.
    10-04-14 06:32 AM
    A fix for this was already uploaded to BlackBerry World and will be distributed soon, see the change log and the dev's BBM channel. It's great to see such an active developer.
    That's why I suggested waiting for the next release.
    10-04-14 07:06 AM
    Hi CasacRunner,

Just downloaded the latest version - and thanks again for the update. Thanks for including additional map sources like Nokia and especially the satellite pics

I already said that I don't think the icon is good. The previous looked much more professional. But this is only a minor aesthetic thing.
    But there are two things I'd really like to see improved or configurable:
    1. The boxes (colour) in the main screen. The upper boxes which show the total and average use a light blue background and a white font. The total can be still read quite easily (though the contrast is not perfect) but the smaller and lighter small font for the average makes it hard to read them. Could you add an optional to configure the box colour, choose a darker box colour or a darker font? (The same applies for the distance and duration boxes on the workout stats page)
    2. The colourful background of the active frame makes it harder to see the shown data on a quick glimpse. Less is more
    Though not so "nice" but a simple black or white background for the frame would improve the readability.

All in all: a great app got better once more
    Rjinswand likes this.
    10-04-14 03:45 PM
    Update to 2.0.3.1 is available.
    10-07-14 07:50 AM
    Was able to successfully pair and use my hrm polar h6 once, since then ( also before the recent update) I do see the green "connected to hrm" but not the actual beats. Tried changing the "display lines" and put average hrm first, but It simply ignores! Any ideas/ solutions!?
    10-10-14 10:31 AM
    Is the heart beating ;-)

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:34 PM
    Is the heart beating ;-)

Posted via CB10
    155bpm, lol
    10-11-14 08:40 AM
    Bumping to get a reply....
    10-15-14 06:13 PM
    New icon is very bad. The original was great.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 11:24 AM
    Was able to successfully pair and use my hrm polar h6 once, since then ( also before the recent update) I do see the green "connected to hrm" but not the actual beats. Tried changing the "display lines" and put average hrm first, but It simply ignores! Any ideas/ solutions!?
    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
    10-16-14 12:27 PM
    This apps icon shape is good, but the design is amateur hour.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 03:01 PM
    I like the icon. Whimsical and stands out.

Posted via CB10
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    10-18-14 11:42 PM
    What was wrong with the original icon?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 12:14 AM
    Eff the friggin icon.noone got any idea as to how to repair my hrm issue?
    10-19-14 11:47 AM
    Eff the friggin icon.noone got any idea as to how to repair my hrm issue?
    I feel your pain bud. Icon? Really? My HRM stopped working too, but when I changed the battery it was all good. I'm using a Polar H7 and apparently it needs a fairly new battery to connect with BT.
    10-25-14 06:34 AM
    I feel your pain bud. Icon? Really? My HRM stopped working too, but when I changed the battery it was all good. I'm using a Polar H7 and apparently it needs a fairly new battery to connect with BT.
    Thnx bud. But it is a new one, used once and as said, I used it once, successfully, next time, 2 says later, it does say " connected" but whilst running nothing is tracked or measured (hrm wise)
    So am convinced that that cannot be the problem...( bit desperate as I am I will be ordering a new battery, just to make sure)
    10-25-14 01:34 PM
    Hmmmm, that's puzzling for sure.
    10-25-14 08:31 PM
    Used CascaRun this weekend when I ran the Peel 5K. Was good to have that voice updating my distance and pace to keep me focused and on track. Had a great race and set a personal best time too.

Keep on running!
    Lendo and dusdal like this.
    10-27-14 08:06 PM
    Does anyone know how the recover workout feature is supposed to work?

I was out running today and my Q10 crashed. When I restarted Cascarun it asked if I wanted to recover my workout. I pressed for 'yes', but I don't see any recovered data. Is there some secret that I am missing?
    10-28-14 12:11 PM
    Anyone running 10.3.1.1016 having issues with GPS. My distance read 0 for a short ride but I know the distance was about 5 kms.

Oddly enough though, the map updated correctly with my locations.
    11-09-14 09:44 AM
    Just purchased this app. I dont know ow how I've done without these features and how the is stayed under my radar for so long.

I used Fitness Tracker for their easy upload to Strava and sharing. I hope this is just as easy. But, this looks awesome!
    12-03-14 12:12 AM
    Thnx bud. But it is a new one, used once and as said, I used it once, successfully, next time, 2 says later, it does say " connected" but whilst running nothing is tracked or measured (hrm wise)
    So am convinced that that cannot be the problem...( bit desperate as I am I will be ordering a new battery, just to make sure)
    this has happened to me with my polar H7.

did the battery switch fix the problem?
    12-03-14 09:51 AM
524 ... 1516171819 ...