Is there a way to mass export my cascarun data? I know you can export one at a time but I'd like to export all at once. I load a lot of leaks and don't always restore from backup but don't want to lose my run data. This is a downside of not being cloud based.

STL100-3 10.2.1.1055, SQN100-1 10.2.0.1803
    11-20-13 05:23 PM
    Some synchronization capabilities will be added to a future version (local/remote folder). Until then, exporting trainings to the mrgpx format is the best way to save them.

Is there a way to mass export my cascarun data? I know you can export one at a time but I'd like to export all at once. I load a lot of leaks and don't always restore from backup but don't want to lose my run data. This is a downside of not being cloud based.

STL100-3 10.2.1.1055, SQN100-1 10.2.0.1803
    eyecrispy likes this.
    11-22-13 03:41 AM
    Release 1.4.1 is now available! It fixes a few bugs (exported GPX files with HRM...) and improves compatibility with Zephyr HxM (non-smart) and Sports Tracker HRMs. It also includes a few visual improvements like a better map image for social sharing and new position icons.

Some of the suggestions given in this forum have been already implemented: shortcuts for keyboard devices, better detection in case a HRM device is disconnected, page indicator (for those who missed the second page with interval table and diagram), heart rate and altitude for each position when reviewing trainings. Additionally, specific error messages will be displayed when GPS settings are missing (location services, app permissions).

The full change log is available at http://www.cascarun.com/changelog

And for the latest news, the BBM channel: C00123D07
    shads77, allwi, eyecrispy and 2 others like this.
    11-22-13 03:51 AM
    Release 1.4.1 is now available! ... shortcuts for keyboard devices, ... altitude for each position when reviewing trainings.
    Well done!! I also looove the double tap to exit the full screen
    PaulTheMadMan likes this.
    11-23-13 12:28 AM
    How do I get it to show me total vertical feet hiked in a day?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 12:23 PM
    Hi CascaRunner, great app! Works perfect. Is there a a possibility to add a workout without gpx (sometimes I don't take my phone with me)? Besides: I'd really appreciate, if I could add my swimming activities (also without gps of course), to have all my training data in one place. Possible? Bye!
    12-09-13 03:56 PM
    Do you collect all HR data with the time stamp and also store in the file so it can be download and processed later and in what format?
    12-17-13 02:07 PM
    Is there any way to detect & record cadence with the built in phone accelerometer sensors?
    Thx, Wolf

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:18 AM
    I have a Jarv HRM which is a Bluetooth 4 device, but CascaRun does not recognize it. Any way to include it in an upcoming update? I am very happy with CascaRun overall. Would be nice to have a built in music player, so I don't have to have extra active frames open
    12-26-13 10:12 PM
    Hi

I have purchased your running app and have been a long time endomondo user. I would like to switch to using Casca as my primary activity logger.

is there anyway i can export my activity to endomondo?

thanks
    12-26-13 10:46 PM
    You can export the days activity as a .gpx file and then import it into Endo as you wish. Select the activity you wish to export and in the bottom right corner is the 3 dots (more) if you click that, it opens uo a menu with the Export option. I export my daily runs to my laptop via wifi and then import it into Runtastic and Endo. I like Runtastics community and I like Endo's best times calulations so I actually use them both after my run, but i use CascaRun for the actual tracking of my runs.
    12-26-13 11:49 PM
    Hi CascaRunner, great app!
    One thing: After each km I receive voice feedback. After this CascaRun lost GPS Signal and after a second GPS Signal is back. Where is the fault? I'm running 10.2.1.1055 / Z10.
    12-29-13 07:39 AM
    Hi CascaRunner, great app!
    One thing: After each km I receive voice feedback. After this CascaRun lost GPS Signal and after a second GPS Signal is back. Where is the fault? I'm running 10.2.1.1055 / Z10.
    Try .1259. Best OS for running this app. Flawless.
    12-29-13 08:23 AM
    I get the same thing. GPS is lost after status update but doesn't seem to effect anything.
    12-30-13 05:59 PM
    Updated app is faster and improved. I've noticed now though that when you export to gpx you have to re-enter the file name where it previously would copy the cascarun file name.
    1magine likes this.
    01-17-14 12:27 PM
    Have to say I really have grown to love this app. I don't use Endomodo at all. I would love a few tweaks though. Auto-pause, adjustable UI - -just so I can choose which fields to show in what box or larger boxes period. The HRM field is so darn tiny, it's impossible to see through an armband case. Finally, would love to be able to show/ hear splits in halfs. For us 5K folks, timing on a half mile or half K is important.
    01-17-14 12:47 PM
    I too love the app. I echo the thought above about having the availability to hear half splits for 5ks.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 04:09 PM
    Can I have miles displayed as opposed to kilometers? If so how?
    01-18-14 10:36 AM
    Ignore the above. Just change main phone setting to imperial and it all changes in the app.
    Excellent app this. Chuffed to bits.
    01-18-14 11:33 AM
    Love the. Use it on my bike with the Rokform mount. The only two things I miss from my Garmin are total calculated elevation and a way to display incline. It is always nice to be able to see what percent of an incline I am struggling on the hills. Are these possible for a future update? Thanks again for the great work.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 03:43 PM
    Love the. Use it on my bike with the Rokform mount. The only two things I miss from my Garmin are total calculated elevation and a way to display incline. It is always nice to be able to see what percent of an incline I am struggling on the hills. Are these possible for a future update? Thanks again for the great work.

Posted via CB10
    Great idea. The device has positioning sensors for inclination, I guess it's just a matter of attaching it to the bike, and set up the 0deg relative position at the beginning of the session.
    Wolf

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 04:41 PM
    I think the way Garmin calculates incline is it just keeps comparing altitude vs. distance. The higher the altitude in a given distance is a higher or steeper incline.

Also, going back to the original request, it would be nice to have total climb ( total of all elevation increase for the ride) but also total elevation decrease.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 09:43 AM
    I tried every thing suggested in the whole thread, but is still can't get my h7 to link with my phone, I sooo want to use this app!!! Please help

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 04:25 PM
    I tried every thing suggested in the whole thread, but is still can't get my h7 to link with my phone, I sooo want to use this app!!! Please help

Posted via CB10
    What exactly did you try? I haven't had any problem with the H7 and Q10 (with carrier-provided 10.2.0.424). Just switch bluetooth on, on the phone, put on the strap and sensor after wetting the strap (the sensor doesn't "ping" it's signal if it doesn't read a pulse), and ask the phone to search for devices. It should find a "Polar H7 somethingorother", it however only connects to the sensor through applications, such as CascaRun, since the phone's OS doesn't know what to do with it.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 or Z10
    01-21-14 03:10 AM
    is there any functionality to allow me to log sessions on a treadmill? If not is there anything in the pipeline?
    01-26-14 05:31 AM
524 ... 910111213 ...