I have been using Whatsapp for a few years as I have family in Europe and that is what they use. Anyway, I did a clean in stall of 10.3.0.1154 and did not do a restore from Link. I am trying to add my contacts back to Whatsapp and it either 1) refuses to find people in my contact list (search shows nothing) or 2) when I try to add them to my contact list from inside whatsapp I can add them but the don't show up in whatsapp, just as a duplicate record in BB10's native contact manager. Any ideas?
    10-02-14 03:06 PM
    I'm on 10.3.0.1154 as well, but with WhatsApp 2.11.908. I haven't done last Beta Zone update probably.

I did a clean install as well. After I loaded WA again from BB World, it worked almost instantly.
    In bottom bar of WA, are you looking in Favs? That's your actual WhatsApp contacts, NOT the tab called Contacts. Yeah, not confusing at all...

How did you restore your Contacts anyway after the OS update?
    10-02-14 03:30 PM
    I'm on 10.3.0.1154 as well, but with WhatsApp 2.11.908. I haven't done last Beta Zone update probably.

I did a clean install as well. After I loaded WA again from BB World, it worked almost instantly.
    In bottom bar of WA, are you looking in Favs? That's your actual WhatsApp contacts, NOT the tab called Contacts. Yeah, not confusing at all...

How did you restore your Contacts anyway after the OS update?
    I use CompanionLink to sync to my CRM database, which also has my personal contacts. So, I used DejaOffice and DejaHub + CompanionLink.

Nothing in my Favs and only allows me to invite a friend.

I asked my WA contacts to just send me a message. That worked for all but one, which now allows messages but has "Block" or "Add" at the top of the screen. Hitting "Add" takes me to the contact database but even after hitting save, Block and Add don't go away. I tried a reboot but that did nothing...
    10-02-14 03:39 PM