Camera doesn't work with remember
Hi in my remember app there always had the icon to take a picture with the camera but since this morning it went gray and don't work anymore. Can you please help me.
I must say that remember is the only app open.
Posted via CB10
- 02-24-2014, 01:13 PM #3
Does a restart fix it?
Try a restart:
Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.
If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
- 02-24-2014, 04:06 PM #5
Steven: I apologize but are you the person who raised this the other day in a different thread?
Where I had suggested Parental Controls, toggling on/off/on?
Other than that, your cameras (both of you) work in other circumstances?
Do you do any tweaking to the camera bar file? I know some folks have loaded an older one for different features?
Mine worked the other day since after I was reminded of the feature, I took a picture while in Remember of the area above my fireplace to go along with the dimensions (looking for the right art - well, only 30 years so far!)
- 02-24-2014, 04:28 PM #6
Posted via CB10 via My Q10
- By David Nathan in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2014, 02:36 PM
- By darkangel123elijah in forum BlackBerry 10 WallpapersReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2014, 01:41 PM
- By MGO in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 01:05 PM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:30 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:10 AM