Hi folks, I'm looking for a recording app for cellular, data 3G/4G, wifi and text messages, to keep track of my usage. Currently I'm using the app data monitor(paid) had some mail contact with the dev some time ago about some missing features. But still after 10 months using this app, i'm missing some features that are rather important for me.

I need a record that separates normal calls and roaming, same with text, and same with cellular data, and wifi data usage.

For example,

Usage on march 2014:

Calls incoming: 2h 45m 16s
    Calls incoming roaming: 0h 56m 12s

Calls outgoing....
    Cals outgoing roaming......

Data: 780,45mb
    Data wifi: 3,65 gig
    Data roaming: 467,78mb

Text incoming: ......
    Text outgoing: ......

Text incoming roaming: ....
    Text outgoing roaming: ....

I have been searching app world for an app that covers this but still have not found it!
    Does anyone of you guys have a suggestion for me???
    Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 06:06 AM
    I've been using the free version of Fire Chest Usage for several months now and been very happy with it's tracking. I just realized that he's launched a separate paid version that now has headless support which I'll have to pick up... sometimes I open too many things quickly and lose track of it and it closes, this way I'll never have to worry about it.

I really love the separation of tracking of Data / Wi-Fi / Roaming... as an BESAdmin that tracks and advises all of our users when they travel this is an awesome feature. Don't have a ton of experience tracking the phone log or text messages, but it does seem to work well.

Developer's Website: Fire Chest Usage

Free - Fire Chest Usage - BlackBerry World
    Paid version with headless - Usage Pro - BlackBerry World
    FireChestApps likes this.
    04-01-14 02:57 PM
    I think the Mobile Spy Software is what you are looking for.
    Usually, Mobile Spy Software records text messages, tracks call information, monitors social media and tracks GPS location.
    It also blocks apps and gets SMS commands for phone activities.

I bought Mobile Spy, which is an easy-to-use and powerful Mobile Spy Software at a reasonable price.
    you can scan here for more info.
    Mobile Spy Software - Mobile Phone Spy App

It has not only general spy features, but also records Facebook/Gmail/WhatsApp/Youtube activities. It works in stealth and you can view the mobile live screen remotely. Besides, it is safe to use and their tech support is very responsive.
    07-03-14 08:28 PM
    The closest app to your requirement is "Usage Pro". It's the only app in BlackBerry World that measures everything - calls, texts, and data.

Not only that, it presents everything in a very elegant and intuitive manner, making use of beautiful graphs, ordered tables, and structured logs.

BlackBerry's editors recently awarded it a position on the banner carousel on the front page of BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 11:43 AM
    Try Usage pro. It is best app in BlackBerry world for your requirements

Join Toofani App Promo C004DE3E2
    05-04-15 05:37 AM