I may have a unique situation for using my calendar and I'm hoping there's a solution.

I have a gmail address that's associated with work. It took buying and using Calendar Sync to get the two work created calendars that I import included. I also have a second gmail account that I have for my writing stuff and Google+. Besides self created events, it imports birthdays and some events from Google+.

I've used Pocket Informant on Windows Mobile (pre-WindowsPhone OS), OS6, OS7, various flavors of Android. It and the native Google calendar work fine mixing all of that together to both accounts visible so I'm not scheduling things that conflict and I don't miss anything. But neither has a BB10 version. So, is there a calendar app that will?
    01-13-15 11:57 AM
    pocket informant is available on amazon and google play via snap. You tried those?
    01-13-15 01:49 PM
    pocket informant is available on amazon and google play via snap. You tried those?
    Yup. It requires Google services. Otherwise I'd be a happy camper.
    01-14-15 09:29 AM
    I could have sworn that I saw a thread the other day about syncing gmail calendars and contacts. Does the native accounts and calendar app on BB10 not import your gmail calendar? Sorry, I don't use gmail so I am unfamiliar with the inner workings of it on BB10.
    01-14-15 09:44 AM
    I could have sworn that I saw a thread the other day about syncing gmail calendars and contacts. Does the native accounts and calendar app on BB10 not import your gmail calendar? Sorry, I don't use gmail so I am unfamiliar with the inner workings of it on BB10.
    The native BB calendar needed Calendar Sync to even recognize the imported church calendars. But I have a separate Google calendar for my personal stuff, that's not imported. Pocket Informant handled displaying both. But it's no longer a native BB app and the Android version requires Google services. The native BB calendar will let me display one or the other, but not both at the same time. To prevent event conflicts, I need to be able to see both at the same time.
    01-14-15 11:38 AM
    I use 1 Google Calendar & 2 Yahoo Calendar on my Z10 & I'm just using my native calendar. It does seem to work fine for me.

All I did was to set up the account & say account 1 is for calendar, contact & email & account 2 is for calendar.

Hope it helps.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 11:47 AM
    And, now, I can go into calendar settings and get both to display. It wouldn't, before.
    01-14-15 11:52 AM
    Glad everything's working fine now

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 07:40 PM