I have tried without much success to find 2 apps that I need to have available for BB10 if I am to get that Z10 I have been waiting for.

As a small business owner I need to keep track of my vehicle mileage and time spent on various projects. For the past number of years I have used bizTrackit for time tracking and TrackIT vehicle edition for tracking my vehicle use. I can't seem to find any equivalents in the 70,000 apps that are supposed to be at the app store.

I am flexible and can adapt to new software. For the time tracking app I would like the ability to track multiple projects and tasks. Projects need to have both a name and billing code/job number in addition to client name. Time rounding is also nice. The ability to create and send reports in csv attachement by e-mail is necessary for weekly timesheets. For the vehicle tracking software it should support multiple vehicles, track mileage with business and personal selection, fuel, and maintenance costs. As well the ability to create and send reports in csv formatted attachments by e-mail is a must.

Anyone have any suggestions. Any developers working on these. There are lots to choose from for old BB OS versions but not anything comparable for BB10.

I want to pre-order that Z10 for Tuesday but it wont be much use without these apps
    02-02-13 09:28 AM
    Well for Vehicle Tracking, you could try "Mileage Tracker"

BlackBerry World - Mileage Tracker

From the description

[IHelps track miles driven for each trip for tax/accounting/business reporting. In order to start a new entry select the 'Add' option on the bottom of the screen. Selecting an entry gives you the option to edit or delete it. Different categories can be used for different billing periods, each vehicle, or on a per project basis. New categories can be added from the menu, and you can switch between existing categories by selecting the category name at the top of the screen. Following a one time in-app payment you can export your data into either a .csv or .html file that can be attached to an email, or viewed on a desktop. The options screen allows you to restore the most recently deleted entry in case you accidentally delete something, and also allows you to adjust the default search order.[/I]

Whether it has EVERYTHING you need I am uncertain - however, Eric Harty (aka Ebscer) has been supporting BlackBerry development for a long time - and is easy to talk about possible additions to applications.

https://twitter.com/ebscer

Heck, with your help he could probably makes these pretty profitable applications from the sounds of it!
    Last edited by dietertong; 02-02-13 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Added full description
    Centerman66 likes this.
    02-02-13 09:39 AM
    That does look pretty close to what I need as far as logging mileage. I may contact Eric with some suggestions to add functionality
    02-02-13 10:08 AM
    That does look pretty close to what I need as far as logging mileage. I may contact Eric with some suggestions to add functionality
    If Eric doesn't have time I know there are plenty of other developers on the forums here looking for things to make

This thread comes to mind
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...r-apps-756595/

I am sure you could partner up with one of them too
    02-02-13 10:19 AM
    I can concur with rkambrose. I use the trackit vehicle mileage with my torch. I am awaiting the new Z10, but need the mileage app. I would also use the time tracker too.
    Thanks,
    02-04-13 02:53 PM
    For mileage logging and tracking, you can try our complete vehicle management app, aCar, which has explicit trip logging feature in addition to fill-up, service/maintenance and expense tracking. aCar has multiple vehicle and multiple unit (MPG, L/100km, etc) support and you can track both your personal and business mileage (with "Client" support) along with the performance, maintenance and other expenses of your vehicles.

You can find a more complete description of the features, screen shots and download links in the announcement we've posted on this forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...y-10-a-792933/

We will be glad to hear your feedback.

Best Regards,
    Armond Avanes | ZoneWalker LLC
    04-14-13 12:16 PM