Can anyone recommend a good browser that has the ability to easily request the desktop version of a website?

I know that the BlackBerry native browser does it, but it's a pain. You have to go into three menus to access that feature and then do the same thing to turn it off again. I've be saying for a long time that BlackBerry needs to make that feature accessible from the main menu, but clearly BlackBerry don't care about user experience and options.

I've tried several apps from BlackBerry World without success. I've also tried quite a few app from Snap. Unfortunately, the ones that have the ability to access the desktop site usually end up crashing. And the ones that are small, and don't crash, don't have a feature to request the desktop page.

If any can suggest another browser that works well that I can use, even if it is always in desktop mode I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
    G

 Posted using my Z30 via CB10 
    01-27-15 08:13 AM
    Tried Dolphin browser? Doesn't usually crash for me and it includes optional Flash support if you're on 10.3.1.
    01-27-15 08:51 AM
    Tried Dolphin browser? Doesn't usually crash for me and it includes optional Flash support if you're on 10.3.1.
    I'm not on 10.3.1 yet. I'm a bit too chicken to tryout leaks since this is my only phone.

I'll give Dolphin a try.

 Posted using my Z30 via CB10 
    Last edited by crazigee; 01-27-15 at 09:25 AM.
    Mohsin Ashfaq likes this.
    01-27-15 09:02 AM