Hoping BlackBerry bridge will be coming to bb10, has been very helpful on my playbook.
    mooiben likes this.
    12-10-12 08:20 PM
    I hope so too, most likely it will plus i would like to see this guy's suggestion - https://twitter.com/BlackberryScoop/...56765467361281
    12-10-12 10:35 PM
    I don't know that it would be that useful honestly. I like the idea of using balance and only needing a single device for work and personal use rather than still carrying around and old bb6 or bb7 device.

On the other hand the remote features between bb10 and the PlayBook so okay yeah I would certainly like to see that.
    12-11-12 07:44 AM
    Bridge gives you the ability to use Internet through bluetooth on the playbook for those who don't want to fork out for a 4g playbook with monthly data plan.
    01-05-13 11:17 PM
    Bridge gives you the ability to use Internet through bluetooth on the playbook for those who don't want to fork out for a 4g playbook with monthly data plan.
    Mobile hot spot provides that same feature via Wifi.
    01-06-13 07:02 AM
    But the benefit of Bridge is that you don't have to have a tethering plan to use it.

Plus, you get your phone's email, text messages, and BBMs on your PlayBook, plus access to the phone's notes, tasks, and calendar.

Bridge is one of the things I really do hope gets carried over to BB10. I use my PlayBook a lot more these days and don't pick up my BlackBerry a often (except for phone calls). It's nice having the PlayBook's larger screen.

It's not about BB6 or BB7. It's about the full connection between the two devices.
    01-06-13 08:34 AM
    I use bridge daily and love it. I even love describing its capabilities to people. except for calls (which I don't mind) and bbm groups (which I want) I can do all my communication on my playbook. google talk, texts, bbm, email. its great and works flawlessly!

I would keep it as is if I have to, but will obviously love it more if more bridge features come down the road with bb10
    01-06-13 09:30 AM
    The Bridge is one of the best features of my Bold/Playbook Pair. I certainly hope it comes to BB10.

Wifi hot spot is ok as an alternative but the bluetooth connectivity is on all the time and has no real impact on the battery on my bold. The same is not true for the wifi hotspot, its a battery hog and it needs to be constantly turned on and off.
    01-31-13 02:42 PM
    Bridge is there and works with my z10 and PlayBook. You have to download it to the z10 from appworld.
    asherwiin likes this.
    02-01-13 01:55 PM
    yes it is there. be warned at this time a z10 and playbook will have limited bridge functions. no bridge email, bbm, or sms. but bridge internet works. thank goodness!
    02-02-13 10:48 PM
    The Bridge is one of the best features of my Bold/Playbook Pair. I certainly hope it comes to BB10.

Wifi hot spot is ok as an alternative but the bluetooth connectivity is on all the time and has no real impact on the battery on my bold. The same is not true for the wifi hotspot, its a battery hog and it needs to be constantly turned on and off.
    Or do what I do and plug the phone in when you use the WiFi Hotspot
    02-02-13 10:52 PM