My wife needs to sync her home computer with files on her work computer, however, they won't allow her to install Box sync. So she signed up for Box sync on her Z10 and plans to just use a usb cable to connect the Z10 to her work computer and access the files that way.

However, it seems that she cannot access the Box sync folder location from the usb connection. On the home computer, you can set the sync folder location but on the Z10 it doesn't seem possible. Does anybody have a solution?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 03:18 PM
    Um, box sync is to a folder in the cloud. Why does she need the PC? She wants to move items from her PC to the cloud without using the phone?

From the phone, box only syncs the contents of your camera folder. If you want to move other files to Box you need to do it from a PC. At least that's how I have always used it.
    11-02-14 03:43 PM
    She needs to sync her home pc and work pc using Box Sync. However, work does not allow installation of Box.

When you install Box on a pc you can configure the "Box Sync" folder location.

So on the Z10 where is the " Box Sync" folder? How can you use a usb cable to transfer files from Box to the work pc?

The required software is installed only on the home and work pc. That is why she needs to get the files onto the work pc.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:50 AM