Hi all...

I was looking into getting a personal blog started about my academic journey into medicine. Nothing too exciting or anything, but I feel like it would be somewhat entertaining and informative for others to read. (That's my intent at least...)

I usually have a laptop or some type of tablet (Playbook, 1st Gen Nexus 7, 2nd Gen iPad) on me, as well as either my Z10 or Q10. I haven't done too much research into things yet, but was hoping someone could point out an app or something that would let me blog from any of my devices. For example, if I'm sitting in the library on my laptop, I guess that's pretty straightforward. If I were crashed on the couch with one of my tablets, is there a specific app I could use? If I'm carpooling to campus or clinical and wanted to blog on the go, is that possible? I do have Snap on my devices so even Android is an option. I prefer native apps, but don't mind the Android ones if they work well.

If anyone has any thoughts or advice, I would definitely appreciate it. Like I said, I'm pretty new to this whole idea, so any and all advice is welcomed.
    03-06-14 09:01 AM
    If you use WordPress there are apps yes.
    03-06-14 09:12 AM
    OP, do you plan on using Markdown to author your blog?
    03-06-14 07:55 PM
    @kdna:

I may use Markdown if I get the hang of it. I saw it was incorporated with WordPress (or vice versa) which I had been looking into based on Zocster's post.

You think it's something I should look into?
    03-06-14 08:28 PM
    I use WordPress as my main driver for simple blog sites.

On my phone I use the android port of WordPress for posts. On my tablet (surface pro) and laptop - I
    just use the free Windows Live writer. On my Nexus I again use the WordPress app.

It all integrates very well and you only need to set it all up once.

The BB10 ported WordPress App can be a little challenging - it has some hiccups. But generally I use my surface pro for most blog work when I'm away from a laptop.

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-06-14 08:32 PM