Hello CrackBerry users,
    I release BlockIT app with free download and ability to manage 5 numbers for free.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=IT

I test this app and work fine on my devices ( Z30, Z10LE and Passport SE), I received some emails with insults because it does not work and other mails of compliments because it works.
    I can not test the application in the world, with all prefixes, that is why I made the application so that it can be used free of charge (up to 5 numbers).
    I want to clarify that I answer all emails that I receive within 12 hours, even those insults.
    If you have problems with the application, I recommend before you ensure that all the permissions that the application requires to be active and to check that the number you want to lock is properly inserted.
    I remind you that it may not work if your device is under BES network, because of how the device is configured.
    The app has over 10,000 downloads in 4 days and I hope it can be helpful, sure the insults, they do not make you want to develop other applications.
    Best regards,
    Alessandro

BlockIT App-img_20160818_170852.jpgBlockIT App-img_20160818_170855.jpgBlockIT App-img_20160818_170901.jpgBlockIT App-img_20160818_170915.jpgBlockIT App-img_20160818_170921.jpg
    Blaby, Vistaus and anon(3641385) like this.
    08-18-16 10:26 AM
    Thank you very much.

Does it work with wildcards; in other words, can it be used to block a range of numbers such as all numbers starting with 087?

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-18-16 11:02 AM
    Thank you very much.

Does it work with wildcards; in other words, can it be used to block a range of numbers such as all numbers starting with 087?

Posted via CB10
    I add in my TODO list this feature and I'm sure to add it in next release.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-18-16 11:31 AM
    I've installed it a few days ago and it works superb! My parents and I were all using Buzz Off but we've all 'migrated' to BlockIT 'cause it's a superb app! :-) (and we all upgraded to the paid version as well!)

Thank you so much for this app and your BB10 support! You deserve a lot of kudos and I hope you continue to develop and/or support us!

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    08-18-16 12:14 PM
    Have been trying out the app and it actually works very well.

 Frosty White Q10  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    Zukka751 likes this.
    08-18-16 12:30 PM
    I add in my TODO list this feature and I'm sure to add it in next release.

Posted via CB10
    Fantastic! Thank you for your efforts.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-18-16 02:36 PM
    I just send a new version for approval.
    I add a new section for a special block, there is a possibility to add one number and block all incoming calls starting, contains and start/contains that number.
    This section is free for all, don't required purchase.
    BlockIT App-img_20160820_180433.png
    BlockIT App-img_20160820_180437.png

Posted via CB10
    jope28, Vistaus and vernigorka like this.
    08-20-16 11:07 AM
    Thank you so much for such a quick upcoming update with so many improvements!

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    Last edited by Vistaus; 08-22-16 at 03:07 AM.
    Rustiman and Zukka751 like this.
    08-20-16 04:18 PM
    A few questions:

1 My dad just got a call from a foreign number (starting with +44) but he has 'Block unidentified caller' enabled. I think that's a bug?
    2 I added said number to the Special block list. But what if I want to add more numbers starting with a country code? 'Cause when adding one it says 'Don't use spaces'. Does that mean I have to insert, for example, +44+22 if I wanted to add two country codes to block?
    3 Are you planning on implementing translations? 'Cause I would love to help out translating
    4 Is there any way I can donate to you?
    08-22-16 03:05 AM
    Thank you very much for supporting BlackBerry.

On the strength of your very polite and informative post I have purchased the paid version of your app.

Upon reading, in BBWorld, all the different types of functions that the app performs I was very very impressed.

Thank you again.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-16 03:40 AM
    I have a query: I tested a blocked number, and it went to my voicemail on the phone's first ring instead of hanging up.

Is that standard behaviour?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-16 10:03 PM
    Hello, I'm back
    1 My dad just got a call from a foreign number (starting with +44) but he has 'Block unidentified caller' enabled. I think that's a bug?

1 - No, is not a bug. I think my translation is not correct, 'Block unidentified caller' is all incoming calls with no number.
    ----
    2 I added said number to the Special block list. But what if I want to add more numbers starting with a country code? 'Cause when adding one it says 'Don't use spaces'. Does that mean I have to insert, for example, +44+22 if I wanted to add two country codes to block?

2 - I add only one special number in "special block" but I can add more number if you need
    ---
    3 Are you planning on implementing translations? 'Cause I would love to help out translating
    3 - Why Not
    ---
    4 - So, app have in app purchase active with $1,99. Free version is limited at 5 numbers, in app remove this limit. Other way is paypal, I have a PayPalMe link https://www.paypal.me/zukka
    08-23-16 04:56 AM
    Unfortunately, an application can not change the settings of the voicemail.
    I had also thought about adding another option, answer and close the call, but BlackBerry10 not allow you to answer incoming calls automatically.
    08-23-16 04:59 AM
    Unfortunately, an application can not change the settings of the voicemail.
    I had also thought about adding another option, answer and close the call, but BlackBerry10 not allow you to answer incoming calls automatically.
    Okay, so I'm a bit confused..... when you block a number how many times does it ring before it's blocked?
    08-23-16 05:38 AM
    Okay, so I'm a bit confused..... when you block a number how many times does it ring before it's blocked?
    I explain the steps of incoming call:

1 - Heavens1 Call Zukka
    2 - Zukka BB receive the call and send back a signal for phone is free (Heavens phone ring the first free tone), then BB OS10 start tree times a check of incoming call for identify number, type of call and if the number is in contact list (request from 0.2 to 0.4 milliseconds). In the same time BlockIt start a timer (set to 0.5 millisecond) and check if the call is ok or kill call.
    08-23-16 07:16 AM
    Hello, I'm back

1 - No, is not a bug. I think my translation is not correct, 'Block unidentified caller' is all incoming calls with no number.
    ----

2 - I add only one special number in "special block" but I can add more number if you need
    ---
    3 - Why Not
    ---
    4 - So, app have in app purchase active with $1,99. Free version is limited at 5 numbers, in app remove this limit. Other way is paypal, I have a PayPalMe link https://www.paypal.me/zukka
    2 It would be great if you could add that
    4 I already bought it instantly on my Passport and also for my parents on their BB's a couple of days ago. Thanks for the donation link, I will donate to you asap!
    Edit: donation is sent!

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    Last edited by Vistaus; 08-23-16 at 04:48 PM.
    08-23-16 04:35 PM
    Thank you for the update, this is exactly what I was looking for. Awesome!
    Zukka751 likes this.
    08-24-16 12:38 AM
    2 It would be great if you could add that
    4 I already bought it instantly on my Passport and also for my parents on their BB's a couple of days ago. Thanks for the donation link, I will donate to you asap!
    Edit: donation is sent!

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    Wow, a big thanks for your donation is the first in my life and this is awesome.. Thanks, thanks again !
    Today I add this and other option (Block all call from number not in contact list).
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-24-16 01:24 AM
    Thank you for the update, this is exactly what I was looking for. Awesome!
    I'm happy to read this
    08-24-16 01:26 AM
    I'm testing new version (I hope to upload the new version today).
    I add ability to add more special number, add ability to block all incoming calls from number not in your BlackBerry contacts list and i edit the description in home app.

Next steps are: abitity to hide the blacklist and schedule the service (for example Service On from 5pm to 23 pm)

Thanks to all for support and feedback mails.
    BlockIT App-img_20160824_121946.jpgBlockIT App-img_20160824_121950.jpg
    Rustiman and Vistaus like this.
    08-24-16 05:29 AM
    Thanks Zukka751 for this app very much.

As I could read, you are very capable in creating such blocking apps, so I am wondering, could making another similar app would be more hard-working for you? I mean if you are able to create sms blocking app?

In some combo offer, maybe it can be offer with the Blockit app for calls, and we would have the circle finished 😃
    08-26-16 04:57 PM

As I could read, you are very capable in creating such blocking apps, so I am wondering, could making another similar app would be more hard-working for you? I mean if you are able to create sms blocking app?

In some combo offer, maybe it can be offer with the Blockit app for calls, and we would have the circle finished 😃
    I think it's best to integrate it into BlockIT 'cause SMS blocking is only needed for number blocking 'cause the Hub already supports blocking anonymous SMS and stuff.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red) <3
    08-26-16 11:54 PM

In some combo offer, maybe it can be offer with the Blockit app for calls, and we would have the circle finished ��
    Thanks guys,
    I will study the best solution for add sms block in BlockIT.

Thanks again
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-27-16 04:00 AM
    I would be very interested if sms was also added.
    08-28-16 08:33 AM
    Hello and thanks for this app. I installed the free version. I would like to get the full but when I try to add a number from contacts or call logs, there is no list that comes up to choose from. If I use search it doesn't search. I did go in and allow all of the permissions. Thanks for any help. Feeling dumb.
    ETA: it does work when I type a number in. Is it that I need the full version for it to search contacts and call logs? Thanks
    Last edited by Uglyindian; 09-20-16 at 02:16 AM. Reason: addition
    09-20-16 01:59 AM
53 123