For some reason I can't add my main Gmail account as it's already in the system, but I can't login with anything other than the email address attached to my BBID.

Any clues? It's driving me nuts, I want my main Gmail account because it's the easiest way for me to work as it's where all my itinerary emails are sent. Never had any issues on the BBOS version...ever

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:58 AM
    How about adding your Gmail as an associated email in the Manage my emails setting of BlackBerry travel, then make that email the primary one.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:10 AM
    When I go the share my intinerary (via email) it is only displaying a few of my contacts to choose from? The upgrade picked up a few more than the original version but loads of contacts still missing?
    03-29-13 06:15 AM
    How about adding your Gmail as an associated email in the Manage my emails setting of BlackBerry travel, then make that email the primary one.

Posted via CB10
    That's when it tells me it's already in the system. It won't let me add it as even an associated email :/

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:17 AM
    That's when it tells me it's already in the system. It won't let me add it as even an associated email :/

Posted via CB10
    I had the same issue initially. Easiest way to solve this is to close down your BlackBerry travel account associated with the email you don't want (the one attached with your BBID). You can either do this from within the app or on the BlackBerry travel website. After this is done, log back into BlackBerry Travel with your gmail account. This should have all your upcoming trips, etc since its the account you were using originally.
    03-29-13 06:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried closing your account and registering again with your Gmail?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:46 AM
    Does anyone know why I'm getting the error message "trip-service.registration.social.bbid.upgrade_account_o ther_account_already_exists_email"

I am trying to login to my existing BB Travel account which is different from my BBID account email, but all I get is the account already exists error.
    03-29-13 08:45 AM
    Does anyone know why I'm getting the error message "trip-service.registration.social.bbid.upgrade_account_o ther_account_already_exists_email"

I am trying to login to my existing BB Travel account which is different from my BBID account email, but all I get is the account already exists error.
    I believe BB travel only allows you to have one account, which is the same email as the one registered with your BBID.
    03-29-13 08:55 AM
    I believe BB travel only allows you to have one account, which is the same email as the one registered with your BBID.
    I had it set up like that on my old BB

On top of that if I lose the account I already have I lose all my past trip information
    03-29-13 08:58 AM