BlackBerry Travel was an awesome app in the older BBOS when I was using bold 9900.
    But with Z10 I always have some or the other issue. It had a mind of its own and randomly it decides that it does not want to add an itinerary. And recently BlackBerry added the "share with Travel" option to add itinerary from Hub but it has never worked for me. When I open the "share with Travel" it opens up a pop up that has "add" and "cancel " button. Clicking on add button does nothing and the screen stays as is. Has anyone had success with "share with Travel" option? Please share so that I will know if I am doing something wrong.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 03:55 PM
    Same problem here. I sent the problem to @BlackBerryHelp on Twitter. Haven't heard back yet.
    11-01-13 04:39 PM
    Just last week on my wife's Z10, BB Travel scanned her email (she enabled to keep the emails forever) and it took last 2-3 years of travel itineraries and entered them into BB Travel. And to make it worse it created all of them in future which mean her travel schedule looks pretty busy for next 2-3 years even thought she has already completed them in past.
    One more thing, it has entered some itinieraries for next year like going to NY, AZ, Dubai etc but she never went to these places so I am not sure which emails it scanned. Will have to look at each email it fwded to itself.
    11-04-13 10:53 AM
    Sorry to hear you guys are having issues. I use travel extensively and it works as advertised.

I'm able to add my itinerary and it synch to my calender.

Hopefully support can help out in your cases.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 11:23 AM