I noticed that the new BlackBerry Travel for Z10 does not sync newly added flight and travel details to my calendar as it used to do on my OS7 device.

Anyone else can confirm this?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 08:55 AM
    I have the same issue...using Z10 with Outlook and and Exchange server. I have it setup for 'auto scan' and it seems to miss certain travel reservations (but I have not had time to figure out which ones yet). I have also set BB Travel for 'sync to calendar' in the settings menu. I have a personal (gmail) address setup as well as the secondary address and it seems to scan that one okay but does not add anything from that address to the calendar either. Also checked my Google calendar and nothing added there as well. Note that anything I add with the 'Calendar' app (both work and personal) gets added to the correct calendar
    04-01-13 09:39 AM
    Yup, having the same problem.
    04-01-13 01:45 PM
    One strange thing is I do get a calendar notification like pops up when the time comes. But I just can't see the event in the calendar app.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 05:32 PM
    I just created a trip in BlackBerry Travel and it appears in the Calendar application. However, when I deleted the trip the Calendar entry remained.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    dalama32 likes this.
    04-01-13 08:05 PM
    i am still getting reminders from 12 month old travel plans, i almost left for the airport because my BB told me too...then i realized this was a trip i took a year ago...WTF?
    bmwbarrister likes this.
    04-01-13 11:20 PM
    Hi all,
    With blackberry travel I can't see my old trip.. why that?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 12:20 AM
    It adds the event to your Local Calender.

Now how do I add it to the Google calendar that I sync with my Outlook?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 12:56 AM
    Yup, having the same problem.
    04-02-13 05:48 AM
    Mine syncs with the local calendar. I can't get it to go on my exchange calendar

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    konvajw likes this.
    04-02-13 05:18 PM
    Yes, I've got entries in my outlook calendar from the blackberry travel app on my 9700, but the z10 app enters it into the local calendar. Looks like a bug that needs to be reported.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 05:26 PM
    Yup. This problem is still here. Entries get sent to local calendar instead of your work calendar.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 07:11 PM
    Same here. Puts them in "Home" rather than any associated with accounts.

Have looked everywhere in Travel....no calendar specification settings.
    04-02-13 07:40 PM
    Ok. I feel somewhat better that I am not the only one having the issue. I cannot get my trip scanning enabled on my Exchange account. I have a gmail account however it will not sync there as well.

What I have done, forwarded my trip itinerary to the worldmate address. This way it is at least on my BB travel. Sucks that I have to enter a seperate calendar entry in Outlook. I have logged a case with my BlackBerry Technical Account Manager. When I get any updates I will pass them along to this fourm. I just logged the case today. Stay tuned.
    konvajw likes this.
    04-02-13 08:19 PM
    To add more on mine. I am on BES 10 and latest Exchange outlook combo. Also have a gmail account. I am using manual trip processing via email to [email protected]. Settings are for flights to create calendar entries. They show up on the z in a different color in the Cal. Color under "Manage" shows it as Home (local) rather than either my gmail calendar or the exchange one.

When I first notice they weren't getting to exchange I thought they were going to gmail Cal because the is where my travel registration is logged to. But not their either. My exchange address was added as a second email under travel.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 08:39 PM
    Ditto for me with trips going to local calendar vs. Exchange/Outlook calendar as they used to prior to Z10. Another feature setup for us corporate users/travelers that got lost in the transition to BB10, but hopefully we get it back soon.
    04-05-13 01:06 PM
    Its right there in the "profile" in the settings. It shows the E-mail its going to, but won't allow you to change it....It like I can almost touch the issue ....LOL

I guess not a huge deal, but I like having my trip duration blocked out on my (proper) calender so I don't have people trying to schedule meetings with me while I'm sitting 36,000 ft above them .......

I hope they fix this SOON
    04-05-13 01:14 PM
    It is very frustrating to not have these listed on my outlook calendar. I really hope this gets fixed ASAP. Might have something to do with the switch to ActiveSync, as most things that no longer work are being blamed on that.
    04-05-13 01:15 PM
    My travel no longer sync's to my 9850. Don't know why this is happening even with sync enabled. Pain having to manually add data to my outlook calendar then syncing to my 9850.
    04-11-13 01:45 AM
    This is still not resolved. Trips are saved to your local calendar with no way to change it to another calendar like gmail.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 09:12 AM
    My trips sync to the proper calendar (work Outlook). But the problem is that it didn't enter the specific details, like flight time and the room. It just shows "Trip to Cleveland" for the 3 days.

I remember with the OS6 version it would have all the details and notify me as the time gets closer or if I'm missing a room or car. Isn't this what it is suppose to do?
    04-14-13 10:02 PM
    Apart from the local calendar vs. another calendar, anyone have the problem where the timezone on the calendar entry is wrong as well? I almost left for the train station 5 hours early because my phone told me to.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 10:38 PM
    Does BlackBerry Travel use the "default" calendar? I have a similar issue in that I had my default calendar set wrong, it sync'd with that calendar. When I re-set my default, I was hoping the bookings would change, but not so. And I can't seem to tell BlackBerry Travel to update with the new calendar. Bah.
    05-28-13 05:57 PM
    It worked well this week. I actually forgot I had it downloaded. Called and made hotel reservations this week. Along with the hotel's confirmation email, I got a notification in my hub. It advised me blackberry travel had updated and loaded my trip info into the app and my calendar. Nicely done!

Posted via my Zee 10
    Baked likes this.
    05-29-13 11:26 AM
    I still use a 9810 (7.1.861) with BB Travel as the Q10's haven't launched yet in the US. I saw this thread and wondered if a reservation at a hotel that I had made in the early part of May had been sent to my calendar as I couldn't remember seeing the notification. Sure enough it had not! This is the first time this has occured and it really sucks. I loaded it manually after trying to forward the hotel's email confirmation to the BB.Worldmate email address associated with my account. The email bounced with some weird message saying that the email didn't go through due the hotel not being supported (major hotel) or the format of the reservation had changed! I read somewhere that they were considering doing away with BB Travel and wonder if this is the first step--make enough issues happen and no one wants it!
    05-29-13 06:29 PM
41 12