Hi folks,

So, I know I have found the threads on trip scanning and the calendar, and I have posted this problem before. Even with the update, it's still not working properly for me and I know why.

1. BB Travel ties directly to your BBID address - in my case, my personal e-mail.
    2. All of my travel is for work. It won't trip scan anything other than the BBID address.
    3. It will also only add to the personal calendar, not my work calendar, preventing me from sharing my calendar with colleagues to include flight details.

Before anyone asks, yes I have killed my account and opened a new one. Same problem. I watched as I recreated it with only my work account after killing it and deleting the program from my phone. Then, once it synced - you guessed it, under BB Travel settings it showed only my personal e-mal address. Here is my note to the developer:

"This application is now worthless. Thanks, From a frequent flyer.

The program is now LOCKED on the BlackBerry ID. So, despite the fact that the bbid is tied to a personal email and all my travel is for work, trip scanning only happens on my personal account. I have to send everything to [email protected]. Not only that, it puts everything in the personal calendar so I can't share a full itinerary with colleagues through my outlook.

Thanks for pooching up a great program guys. "
    11-13-13 09:12 AM
    Hi.
    Sorry to hear you are having all kinds of trouble with BB Travel. Have you added a second email via the website? Does that allow you to have two separate accounts, so to speak?
    11-13-13 09:20 AM
    Pita Merlark

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 11:06 AM
    It doesn't solve the problem. It only scans the bbid address for trip emails, and only adds them to the bbid calendar. Not Mt work one.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 12:22 PM