Blackberry Travel scannt my confirmation email a few months ago and all my flight details are in the app. Everything worked great! Next to the flight information it says: monitored.
    My flight information has since changed and arrival and departure times are different. I thought because it's "monitored" blackberry travel would change them automatically and notify me. Am I wrong or is my app not working correctly?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 08:56 AM
    You are correct, it should notify you via email. Also try actually going into the trip details and see if it's changed there?
    08-21-13 09:02 AM
    Still the same thing. I think I'll just delete and re-add everything.
    The tickets were bought on Expedia and flights are Delta. Also one flight number changed, would that be updated as well?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 09:10 AM
    Well I've never had a flight number change on me so I don't know. Have you at least gotten an email yet?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    08-21-13 09:21 AM
    I've had flight reservations far in advance of a trip and had the departure and arrival times changed. Not a delay. A change. What has happened in those cases is I received an immediate email from the carrier and that in turn gets automatically scanned by BlackBerry Travel. I end up having the flights in Travel twice, or more, depending, and the original does not reflect the change in departure time. Now, this is for changes as described. Flight departure or arrival delays and gate changes are different.
    08-21-13 09:34 AM
    Thanks for clarifying .

Posted via Z's Z10
    08-21-13 09:36 AM
    So blackberry travel still relies on an email that notifies about a change. I have the automatic email scan turned off but thought once the info is in BlackBerry Travel it would pull any info on its own from the airline or whatever.... good to know. I never really used the app, cause we don't really travel that often...
    Thanks for all the replies....

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 02:09 PM
    You would think that for given flight numbers it would be able to deal with a schedule change as well as delays, but so far as I can see it does not. Also, as I say you end up with duplicates for various reasons, such as when the carrier sends you an email notifying you of your upgrade. I guess on that last part it is only a problem if auto-scanning is on.
    08-21-13 02:58 PM