Crackberry announced the availability of Blackberry Travel but when a check app world it is not available. Even after scanning the barcode it is showing not available for this device.
    Any clues as to why???
    03-23-13 12:27 AM
    It is only available in the United States and Canada.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 12:50 AM
    Currently only available in Canada, US, and UK. I couldn't tell where you're located but if you're outside of these markets then that's a possibility of why you don't see it. If you are in one of these locations, well... I guess wait the 24 hour period they recommended and if it still doesn't pop up refresh your blackberry world account?
    03-23-13 12:53 AM
    I'm not in the selected regions for the BlackBerry travel launch and after 3 days I can not see it available in my BlackBerry world.

I can not understand the strategy behind this ***** delivery frankly speaking. Nice application in a top handset, delivered on dozens of countries before US but the own blackberry applications are not available worldwide.

Any clever explanation of why BlackBerry behaves like this? , why BlackBerry penalizes customers no matter where they are?

Unbelievable...
    03-23-13 02:18 AM
    I'm not in the selected regions for the BlackBerry travel launch and after 3 days I can not see it available in my BlackBerry world.

I can not understand the strategy behind this ***** delivery frankly speaking. Nice application in a top handset, delivered on dozens of countries before US but the own blackberry applications are not available worldwide.

Any clever explanation of why BlackBerry behaves like this? , why BlackBerry penalizes customers no matter where they are?

Unbelievable...
    Patience young padawan.
    03-23-13 02:25 AM
    Patience young padawan.
    We have patience but "customers" don't. If blackberry wants to compete with heavyweights like apply and android they better get their act together. Ignoring a part of your customer maybe good in the short run but in the long run it will destroy you.

BTW i am in India.
    03-23-13 05:19 AM

Unbelievable...
    BlackBerry has arrangements with numerous 3rd party content providers for this app. Deals must be negotiated by country, due to copyright issues, etc. So some countries get it sooner than others, some not at all.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 01:03 PM
    Having trouble entering my flight number in my flight details. It wont find the flight for my May trip. Any specific way that I have to do this? Any spaces? It consists of numbers and letters.
    03-25-13 05:46 PM