- CrackBerry Genius
03-23-13, 12:53 AM #3
- 3,005 Posts
Currently only available in Canada, US, and UK. I couldn't tell where you're located but if you're outside of these markets then that's a possibility of why you don't see it. If you are in one of these locations, well... I guess wait the 24 hour period they recommended and if it still doesn't pop up refresh your blackberry world account?
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-23-13, 02:18 AM #4
- 100 Posts
I'm not in the selected regions for the BlackBerry travel launch and after 3 days I can not see it available in my BlackBerry world.
I can not understand the strategy behind this ***** delivery frankly speaking. Nice application in a top handset, delivered on dozens of countries before US but the own blackberry applications are not available worldwide.
Any clever explanation of why BlackBerry behaves like this? , why BlackBerry penalizes customers no matter where they are?
- CrackBerry User
- 20 Posts
- CrackBerry Addict
03-23-13, 01:03 PM #7
- 594 Posts
- By rroyy in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-02-11, 10:32 AM
- By juming in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 33Last Post: 03-14-11, 09:44 AM
- By Crashdmmy39 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 11Last Post: 02-23-11, 08:39 AM
- By vectrac19 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 9Last Post: 02-16-11, 10:34 AM
- By jinxednuance in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-11, 11:23 AM