Hello People, i have been a longtime user of the brand since the 8520, and currently using a Z10, the thing is that i want to upgrade my ol but no dead Z10, i bought it back in 2013 in 10.1 days and the celebration giveaway of Apps and with all the updates that i have received from them, the software support have been great, i am not a Business man but i do wish a business phone, the priv is good, but i Dont like Android, with the runtime in my old Z10 i make miracles, miracles not possible on Android, such as have all the Apps running cool while doing other stuff and so on, well thing is that i know bb10 is going away with all the apps unssuported and the whole eol thing, but the passport is such a beaoutiful device for my taste, the LG V20 will be more cool than a passport in specs level, but in SO i prefer and love BB10, i have learned to exploit OS10 totally with these 3 years of use, my regardings about the passport in few words are about performance and usb otg capabilities, performance, the snap 801 is still enough for my needings, well OS10 runs still pretty fine on my aging S4 and so the Android Apps, you users, friends and everothing would mind to tell me how the passport works When you put heavy duty Android Apps (mortal kombat X for example, real racing 3 Android version and apps of this kind), and with the usb otg, does it support DVD and blu Ray external readers? This isn't a veeery important thing to me,i am fine with "standard" usb otg but i wish to know the extents of the usb otg on BB10, and well what are your experiences with such a good device like this, i prefer the passport over the upcoming V20 and all the Android World Who i tried and hated in the past, well a last ask will be what the screen lifting trouble is and if it affects the SE variant of the phone, and well battery life in heavy heavy use, Thanks for your answers

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 04:10 PM
    And sorry for posting the thread on such wrong cattegory

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 04:12 PM
    Ask a Mod to move it to the Passport section.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    08-12-16 05:52 PM
    am from a torch as you can see,right now i cant do that, but i will try later thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    08-12-16 05:58 PM
    I dunno about USB OTG, but Videolan player works perfect on Passport. SD801 still good to run even latest android os. But who knows maybe someone will break BlackBerry Passport Bootloader.
    08-13-16 04:46 PM