So..I am not able to see any of my computers folders on my device. I've followed the troubleshooting guide and I have no luck. It SHOWS my PC in File Manager, yet when I try to view files it is a blank screen. I have both my libraries and desktop folders shared in BB Link on my PC. They are both associated with the same BB ID...what am I missing?

I've ran the original BBLINK and now using the v1.1 from BetaZone.
    06-22-13 07:07 PM
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean. Are you trying to see files you saved from a PC on the Z10 in Link on another PC?
    06-22-13 09:12 PM
    You are supposed to be able to remote file management of your PC from your device through BB Link. However, I am unable to get it working.
    06-23-13 01:22 PM
    Link has been working intermittently, i have found a device re-start necessary once it stops connecting. There are no error messages just black screens - too rough for a killer feature like this. Two people in my office bought back into bb10 based upon my early demo...kind of sucks it's not working consistently. It's behaves almost like it's a ported app that once the emulator stops working it's just not going to work until a re-boot.

Q10 with Link v1.1.1.32 and i was having problems consistently connecting with earlier versions of link as well. TYo be honest i don't think i have connected to any desktop since the .32 upgrade.

If it worked consistently a i think a private cloud marketing campaign would sell huge amounts of devices..
    06-30-13 09:02 AM