It worked if anyone cares. They responding saying that they enabled my account and also that a BlackBerry Uber app was in the works... Who knows. Thanks again
    04-28-15 10:38 AM
    Sweet

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    04-28-15 11:28 AM
    You need to get in touch with the Uber support to team to let you use the m.uber.com site. You can send a request for this from your PCs web browser. You'll get a mail once the service is activated. That's how it works.
    05-03-15 12:05 PM
    The m.uber.com is not working

Posted via CB10
    You need to get in touch with Uber customer support and have them activate your profile to use m.uber.com. It will not automatically work.
    05-06-15 12:58 AM
    M.uber.com web based Uber service does not work - no idea what all the other folks in this forum did to get a response that somehow made the service work, but the responses I've gotten from Uber amount to "go buy an iPhone"...

Posted via CB10
    You need to get in touch with Uber customer support and have them activate your profile to use m.uber.com. It will not automatically work.
    05-06-15 12:59 AM
    How does one repackage the apk files to remove Google dependencies?
    Excuse my ignorance
    Check out this post for the instructions: http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10619036

I used it on my Z30 running 10.3.1, and got both the rider and driver apps to work. If you get an error and the app minimizes, just maximize the app after it minimizes, and it should work. Strange, but it worked for me.
    05-06-15 01:05 AM
    Is there someone using Uber X for driver on Z10?

Posted via CB10
    Check out this post for the instructions: http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10619036

I used it on my Z30 running 10.3.1, and got both the rider and driver apps to work. If you get an error and the app minimizes, just maximize the app after it minimizes, and it should work. Strange, but it worked for me.
    05-06-15 01:08 AM
    Is this possible with the Uber Partner App (for drivers)? If so, how do you make it work?
    See my earlier post with the instructions to patch the file. I got mine to work on Z30.
    05-06-15 01:09 AM
    I just downloaded uber on my BlackBerry z30 using Google play services, it installs but when I run the app it just shows the uber symbol in the middle and then it freezes. Anyone know a solution to this?
    Check my most recent post on how to patch the apk file. Got mine to work. Good luck!
    05-06-15 01:11 AM
    Ta da! Finally, this post will answer the many topics, complaints and threads from folks who've been unable to successfully use their Uber car service accounts on BB/Android equipment.

The old BB Uber app on my AT+T Bold simply didn't work, and the browser was...well, never mind. So, because Uber is a crucial app for me, I was thrilled to hear about the BB Classic's dual functionality, and bought one ASAP. But, to my great dismay, after loading Snap so I could get the Android Uber app, that app froze, hung and otherwise didn't function Back online, I read about Uber's updated mobile site (at m.uber.com), and I jumped right onto it...but, again, immediate freezing, no functions, then an ominous "You are not authorized to use this site" message. Today, I resolved not to end this day without an answer from Uber technical support, and now I've got it.

It's stupidly simple (who knew, since Uber hasn't explained this): at least as of May 28, 2015, I've verified that [B ]UBER SUPPORT MUST PREAUTHORIZE EACH ACCOUNT HOLDER TO USE THE UBER MOBILE SITE, FOR THE SITE TO WORK ON YOUR BB[/B]. Once they've done that, the m. site functions on my BB Classic's browser perfectly. To contact Uber to request preauthorization, sign in as usual online and then select "Help," or go directly to help.uber.com.

After Andrew the Uber tech cheerfully replied that he'd solved my problem by "enabling that site for your account to use," I wrote him back a long message listing obvious suggestions, e.g., that Uber officially inform BB corporate of this policy; widely post this requirement/instructions on Uber's own website, in online FAQs, and here on CrackBerry; change the content of the m. site's current mysterious blocking/warning to brief text that explains HOW to get authorized; and develop a web protocol that permits verified account holders to self-authorize for m. site usage, rather than maintaining Support as the gatekeeper.

Good luck, fellow BB Uber riders! At last, we can get going.
    Dave Liao likes this.
    05-29-15 02:29 AM
    Uber app doesnt work for on my Z10...Blackberry is so bad for not having apps!!!....no pandora no yahoo...just terrible....i downloaded uber from their website but it just crashes when i load it....any suggestionS?
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    06-09-15 03:19 PM
    Use Uber mobile website, if it doesn't work, contact Uber support from website and ask them to unblock you. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes. If you can't find the contact information on Uber 's site, look back through this thread, I'm pretty sure that this has been covered.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 02:19 AM
    The mobile site for Uber cabs is not working in Z10. I have no idea, why Blackberry dont introduce such an important app? I assume blackberry users are not very less in counts.
    06-11-15 07:21 AM
    The mobile site for Uber cabs is not working in Z10. I have no idea, why Blackberry dont introduce such an important app? I assume blackberry users are not very less in counts.
    Because it's not their job. Go tell the Uber devs to make a BlackBerry 10 app.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    06-11-15 07:47 AM
    I figured out how to get the mobile uber site working on my Z30 without contacting their tech department. I enabled desktop mode (while in the browser, menu -> settings, -> developer tools, -> desktop mode), and now it works fine. Not sure why enabling desktop mode would make the mobile site work. Maybe someone can explain that. I just started screwing around, and lucked into making it work.
    06-14-15 06:27 PM
    And now it stopped working... wtf? That's some weird shizzz
    06-14-15 07:20 PM
    Can you share what how to remove the google dependencies?

Or how to work around the "m.uber.com" is not authorized?
    06-25-15 05:07 AM
    Hi all,

In order to use the mobile version of uber you will need to request access for your account. They should respond within a few hours. After you get access you'll be good to go.

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry 10, your Uber has Arrived!-img_20150629_095152.png  
    06-29-15 08:59 AM
    Email uber support let them know you would like the mobile version of the site enabled in your account. You should receive a response within a few hours. That it's done.
    BlackBerry 10, your Uber has Arrived!-img_20150629_095152.png

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 09:05 AM
    It looks like it is going to work! Holy ****akes
    Buddha Piece likes this.
    07-22-15 10:44 AM
    i logged in to uber via the web site, i came to the point for verifiying the acct. I sent a confirmation number sent to my cel phone and ask me to input that number into the Application!! which application?? can somebody help? thanks
    08-13-15 11:38 AM
    The HTML5 Uber site is impressive, wow, forget an app.

Posted via CB10
    Nels likes this.
    08-14-15 09:26 PM
    I was unable to log in to my account from the mobile site. I kept getting an error message telling me to download the app or contact customer services. I finally got in touch with someone using the following link;

https://help.uber.com/h/1ed2c9ac-daa...e-09c8aefec8da

It took about four emails over a couple of days but they enable the account and it's working now. They also told me that an app is actually being developed for Blackberry.
    09-11-15 09:06 PM
    The HTML5 Uber site is impressive, wow, forget an app.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah works beautifully on my Passport although the first time it took about five minute to load up and work. It must have been caching a ton of javascript.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 04:25 PM
    UBER replied to me concerning BlackBerry 10 OS. Uber commented on your post.
    https://fb.com/l/1RhfjVhaP9nZizx
    Hey Joe - at this time, we do not have plans to roll this feature out.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 11:31 AM
99 1234