The m.uber.com is not working

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 04:18 AM
    I have the Android versions of Uber, Lyft and Sidecar through Snap. They work perfectly fine as long as you've repackaged the apk files to remove Google dependencies. :-)

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    How does one repackage the apk files to remove Google dependencies?
    Excuse my ignorance
    09-09-14 10:44 AM
    I have the same question with JamesIV.
    10-19-14 02:18 PM
    I have the same question with JamesIV.
    Head on over to the android apps forum where there's a detailed "how to" thread. It can be done either on your device or from a PC.
    10-19-14 02:57 PM
    Banned in a few places in Europe. Will be banned all over the world soon I think.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 03:29 PM
    Banned in a few places in Europe. Will be banned all over the world soon I think.

Posted via CB10
    LOL well that's a broad and sweeping assumption.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 07:36 AM
    Well its cheaper then a taxi. U don't pay taxes on it. How long u think it will take for someone to complain about it....
    10-28-14 11:50 PM
    Well its cheaper then a taxi. U don't pay taxes on it. How long u think it will take for someone to complain about it....
    You went from "a few cities in europe" to the whole world based on that? The whole world doesn't have the same tax system, and even if it did... huh? When was the last time you paid taxes on a taxi ride.

Also they make the price is cheaper than a taxi for better service. Do you really think customers would let it get banned that easily?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 07:23 AM
    If you've made it this far through the thread, then you'll likely have noticed that on a couple of occasions, people reached out to Uber and got the m.uber.com HTML5 site working on their BB10 device. I've never used Uber before and setup an account yesterday, just like everyone else the mobile site was not working and I was getting the same error everyone else is.

I sent an email to support explaining I was using a BB10 device and couldn't get on the mobile site. Within an hour or so, I had a response saying they "enabled" my account to use my BlackBerry on the mobile site. What this enablement was I have no idea, but I promptly went back to the mobile site and everything is working as expected.
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    10-29-14 08:32 AM
    If you've made it this far through the thread, then you'll likely have noticed that on a couple of occasions, people reached out to Uber and got the m.uber.com HTML5 site working on their BB10 device. I've never used Uber before and setup an account yesterday, just like everyone else the mobile site was not working and I was getting the same error everyone else is.

I sent an email to support explaining I was using a BB10 device and couldn't get on the mobile site. Within an hour or so, I had a response saying they "enabled" my account to use my BlackBerry on the mobile site. What this enablement was I have no idea, but I promptly went back to the mobile site and everything is working as expected.
    I've been using it for a while now (use code uberjoya for $30 off) and I did get that issue a couple weeks ago. I don't actually think it was bb10 related because my sister got it as well on her android phone. I emailed customer service and they said the same thing. I think it was just a general response.

I use the app now (I downloaded from snap) and it works well too.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 11:45 AM
    Is there someone using Uber X for driver on Z10?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 12:02 PM
    You went from "a few cities in europe" to the whole world based on that? The whole world doesn't have the same tax system, and even if it did... huh? When was the last time you paid taxes on a taxi ride.

Also they make the price is cheaper than a taxi for better service. Do you really think customers would let it get banned that easily?

Posted via CB10
    No but the driver need to pay taxes on his earnings...unless u can work illegal.
    10-29-14 12:43 PM
    I have the Android versions of Uber, Lyft and Sidecar through Snap. They work perfectly fine as long as you've repackaged the apk files to remove Google dependencies. :-)

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    Is this possible with the Uber Partner App (for drivers)? If so, how do you make it work?
    04-06-15 07:07 PM
    I believe you need to request access to m.uber.com
    04-14-15 12:17 PM
    M.uber.com web based Uber service does not work - no idea what all the other folks in this forum did to get a response that somehow made the service work, but the responses I've gotten from Uber amount to "go buy an iPhone"...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 04:44 PM
    I installed Uber from Snap and it works very well on Z30. I used it many times.

 Posted by BlackBerry Z30 
    04-19-15 12:10 PM
    installed via Snap on a Classic.

The Uber updates from a couple weeks back ...breaks the app.
    04-20-15 12:34 AM
    Uber rhymes with Tuber!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    04-20-15 11:58 AM
    I just downloaded uber on my BlackBerry z30 using Google play services, it installs but when I run the app it just shows the uber symbol in the middle and then it freezes. Anyone know a solution to this?
    04-21-15 12:17 PM
    Seems like a recent update has broken Uber app for bb10, try m.uber.com if it doesn't work, you have to email their support and they can get it working for you .

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 11:49 PM
    How can i down load Ober?? I do not see it as an option in Beta Zone
    04-22-15 05:34 AM
    This didn't work for me on my Blackberry Classic, just got it and have made sure it is up to date on the newest software. Any suggestions as to fixing the issue? When I request to get a car it says "Access to m.uber.com not authorized. Please download the latest version of the app to request a ride". Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    04-23-15 12:38 PM
    What is there email? Uber website doesn't list one. Thanks
    04-23-15 12:51 PM
    [email protected]
    Was the address that responded to my help ticket

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 01:07 PM
    Thanks, sent an email. I will update for others if it works and if they fix the issue to allow Uber to run on my Blackberry Classic.
    04-23-15 01:19 PM
99 1234