BlackBerry 10 Music App - Grouping Compilations?
....Anyone know if there is a button to turn on in the App? I could not find it... Please help, loading my music collection on my Zed 10!
Anyone no if there is 128 GB Micro SD on Route either???
Has anyone had this issue? I was thinking if I rename them. maybe change the main artists section as Various Artists, then just add the real artist to the end of the track name (EX: "Blue Train - John Coltrane" in the title, then "Various Artists" in the artist part) Thats my best work around at the moment, hopesome can respond back soon, otherwise I guess i'll have to try that this evening..
- CrackBerry Addict
02-12-2013, 05:17 PM #4
- 615 Posts
I don't really understand the problem...
If the tracks all have the same album name, it would group them by that album ....
For example: if you have 10 songs in a compilation, edit the ID3 info so the album name is "x" for all the tracks in question (you can also add track numbers). Then, compilation "x" will appear in tact in the 'albums' section. That way you can keep things organized by leaving the artist name / track name as it should be....
- By tfitzpat03 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 01-29-2013, 05:59 PM
- By web99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2013, 05:20 PM
- By araskin in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2013, 09:51 AM
- By amjass12 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2012, 01:13 AM
- By Yoox_II in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2012, 06:17 PM