Hey folks - a thought just occurred to me. Is it possible that a lot of the big name apps that are missing (probably still in development) are purposely being held back until the US launch - to make a second big splash? On the one hand - that might be great marketing - as the other countries where it is launching may not have as big a need for some of these. It will be another burst of big news to keep the momentum up.

On the other hand, it allows the naysayers to continue their rain dance on Blackberry's parade...
    02-25-13 07:04 AM
    Yikes that was crude, and I was having a bad day!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by joski; 02-25-13 at 05:27 PM. Reason: I'm silly?
    02-25-13 01:14 PM
    Yes, I have been saying this the whole time.
    02-25-13 02:02 PM
    Hey folks - a thought just occurred to me. Is it possible that a lot of the big name apps that are missing (probably still in development) are purposely being held back until the US launch - to make a second big splash? On the one hand - that might be great marketing - as the other countries where it is launching may not have as big a need for some of these. It will be another burst of big news to keep the momentum up.

On the other hand, it allows the naysayers to continue their rain dance on Blackberry's parade...
    What do you mean by " as the other countries where it is launching may not have as big a need for some of these." !!!!?

Your joking right!?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 03:24 PM