BeWeather 10 Pro Version 2.0
We are happy to announce that version 2.0 of BeWeather 10 Pro is now available on BlackBerry World!
This update is free for all users of BeWeather 10 Pro. You can download it now from BeWeather 10 Pro - BlackBerry World
(If you do not see the update right away, it might take a couple of hours before it becomes available globally)
This update will wipe all your locations!
- Added more current weather information (UV index, visibility)
- Added more forecast details (precipition amounts)
- Added hyperlocal up to the minute rain forecasts (i.e. "Rain in 10 min, will stop after 15 min", USA and UK only). Powered by Forecast, makers of the Dark Sky app.
- Now you can use stock weather photography in addition to the HD weather animations as the app's theme
- Weather radar now available in Europe and the US
- Location tiles in the location list can now be configured to show weather images or icons with custom background color
- Re-designed active frame, can now show weather images, stock photography or weather icons with custom background color
- Many bug fixes
(BlackBerry Z3/Z10/Z30 only at this time!)
Last edited by pfluger; 04-23-2014 at 02:38 PM.Thanked by 15:
+ Show/Hide list of the thanked
aming63 (04-22-2014), CMcRob (04-22-2014), damien kupuku (04-22-2014), David in Durham (04-22-2014), grover5 (04-22-2014), FOR RIM (04-22-2014), ghundiraj (04-22-2014), KKruglov (07-06-2014), Lostboy5151 (04-22-2014), LP_Rigg (04-22-2014), MADBRADNYC (04-23-2014), shaleem (04-23-2014), sleepngbear (04-22-2014), tryfe (04-22-2014), Underdogz (04-22-2014)
- 04-22-2014, 07:30 AM #2
Did you make it yet, that if you have no data connection that the weather will show whatever was lasted pulled? Or does it still show no information?
Posted via CB10Commander and Chief of the Peevishlicious Crew
- 04-22-2014, 07:31 AM #3
Woohoooo!! Thanks for adding the weather icons!
I had sent you quite a few awhile ago to add, were you able to do that? Or can you make it so users can add their own icons???
Thanks!My Blog Keep Calm And Berry On
Need BBM Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/general...cs-bbm-866271/
Want to change your avatar? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...avatar-843602/
- 04-22-2014, 08:28 AM #12
I set temperature reading to Fahrenheit but the Active Frame still shows the 'C' for Celsius rather then the 'F'...the temperature is correct though.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-22-2014, 08:32 AM #15
- 234 Posts
Can't believe that the developer changed the name of BeWeather 10 to BeWewather 10 Pro so that they could screw the people that paid for BeWeather 10 without adding functionality.
Posted via CB10 on Z30BB 9900 (Telus)
BB Playbook 32GB
- 04-22-2014, 08:51 AM #18
I've also noticed in the Active Frame that if the text for the current weather condition is too long it just fades out at the end. For example, where I'm at now is "Scattered Clouds" but it displays "Scattered Clou" in the active frame. Would be nice to have multiple lines of text if it is too long for one line, as the previous version did.
I also noticed that when you're viewing a specific city, you can no longer swipe left to right to go back to the list of cities...you now have to hit the back button. Not a huge deal, I guess, but an action that I always used.
- 04-22-2014, 09:00 AM #21
Just updated, once I switch to dark map I can't go back to light map. Only option in settings is dark map. 2/3 locations were deleted. In active frame though I have imperial set, metric symbol shows with imperial temp.
? Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 on ATT ?AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8320
BlackBerry Curve 8900almost BlackBerry Bold 9700
BlackBerry Torch 9800+9810 BlackBerry Z10BlackBerry Z30
64GB PlayBook iTouch 4th gen for my iOS fix
- 04-22-2014, 09:03 AM #22
- CrackBerry Genius
04-22-2014, 09:16 AM #24Verizon Z10 STL100-4 OS: v10.3.1.1151
- 4,718 Posts
- BBM is useless to me. Now I can't delete it!
Playbook OS v188.8.131.526 and not used!
BlackBerry continues to act anti-American! Another no U.S. launch for the largest dollar making country (BBs own numbers) for them on the planet!
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-22-2014, 09:25 AM #25
- 114 Posts
Looks nice, but I will not use any programs anymore from Bellshare. Why? In the past I've contacted customer support several times via the website by opening a case. But I never got an answer. After a few weeks the cases were deleted and gone...
Bellshare only wants to make money quick with smooth looking apps, but one will never get support if needed.[Q10 SQN100-3/10.3.0.1154]
7290 / 8707v / 8310 / 8900 / 9000 / 9500 / 9780 / 9790 / 9800 / 9900 / Q10 / 9790 / testing Q10 again with 10.3.0.1154!
- By Punzalan Flores Kerouac in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:58 AM
- By hankster1988 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 12Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:28 AM
- By Qaddafi in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 7Last Post: 04-22-2014, 11:34 PM
- By Deathcommand in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2014, 01:58 AM
- By Reaganista in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 10:42 PM