Browser, Mail etc works?
    Everything, I pulled out o2 microsim which got back mail connection but still no be weather without wifi? Always used this so hoping it is something simple
    02-10-13 03:31 AM
    I've had the undefined error a few times. Otherwise the app is great.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 09:59 AM
    Evening,

I think I've tracked down the issue. When I upgraded they should have taken the BIS Data package off the account and added a standard smartphone bundle onto it, this wasn't done.

I've tried another sim in the handset, with smartphone data enabled and everything appears to be working fine.

Regards

Ken
    UPDATE. Maybe I spoke too soon, had the BIS removed and standard Data added, but still the same thing. Yet it works fine with another sim in handset, unfortunately its not my number!!!!
    02-10-13 12:50 PM
    UPDATE. Maybe I spoke too soon, had the BIS removed and standard Data added, but still the same thing.
    That would have made no difference.
    02-10-13 01:22 PM
    That would have made no difference.
    So what is the solution then ?
    02-10-13 02:58 PM
    This is what we have found out so far. It looks like some carriers (i.e. T-Mobile USA) for whatever reason flag our weather servers as "inappropriate" and restrict access to it. We will release a fix for this in the next update and improve error messages to clearly state this. In the meanwhile a workaround would be to remove any content restrictions you have with your carrier.

T-Mobile for example by default has "Web Guard" enabled. You can disable this through the T-Mobile account management website.
    Ken Fagan likes this.
    02-10-13 11:56 PM
    Morning pfluger,

Sorted my problem out, O2 had put the age restriction on my account. Had it removed and everything is fine.

Many thanks for the feeback.

Ken
    Last edited by Ken Fagan; 02-11-13 at 02:56 AM.
    02-11-13 02:21 AM
    Will not buy anymore bellshare apps, i already bought the bebuzz and berry weather but no free upgrade is bull****.
    Lol oh dear.
    I bought BeWeather a few years back for FIVE Whole pounds, had loads of device swaps and updates for free.
    The BB10 version is nothing like the older ones so I'm happy to pay another 4 quid to r established my use of the app. Hardly the great train robbery.

Thanks to the makers for the app, it's super sweet.

02-11-13 04:07 AM
    Morning pfluger,

Sorted my problem out, O2 had put the age restriction on my account. Had it removed and everything is fine.

Many thanks for the feeback.

Ken
    contacted o2 to which they said any restrictions will be removed in 24hours. Hopefully this will resolve for me also. Thanks
    Ken Fagan likes this.
    02-11-13 04:28 AM
    Great app and I was about to do the happy dance before going to BB World, but from the screen prints it seems the "Feels like" information is no longer seen. Am I missing something? Showing the actual temp is great but especially in the winter, the "feels like" is really important for me
    02-11-13 11:07 AM
    Great app and I was about to do the happy dance before going to BB World, but from the screen prints it seems the "Feels like" information is no longer seen. Am I missing something? Showing the actual temp is great but especially in the winter, the "feels like" is really important for me
    Feels like temperatures are shown on the location details screen.
    Attached Thumbnails BeWeather 10 for BlackBerry 10-img_00000043-50-.png  
    KemKev likes this.
    02-11-13 01:55 PM
    Hello, I purchased this app and love it! Have run into one problem, when I leave the app running as an active tile for a long period of time, the program shuts itself off? Is this my mistake on my settings somewhere? Thanks for any insight! Other than that, the other issues I noticed are already being fixed! Great work and a great app!
    02-13-13 06:30 AM
    Hello, I purchased this app and love it! Have run into one problem, when I leave the app running as an active tile for a long period of time, the program shuts itself off? Is this my mistake on my settings somewhere? Thanks for any insight! Other than that, the other issues I noticed are already being fixed! Great work and a great app!
    It sounds like a bug. Do you only see this with BeWeather, or does this happen to other apps, too? How many apps are you running at the same time. BB10 will automatically shut down apps after you have 8 running.
    02-13-13 12:50 PM
    Hello pfluger, yep just beweather doing it, seem like it does it over night while charging in bedside mode. Only running three active tiles! Thanks for looking into it!
    02-13-13 04:49 PM
    Can you move or reorder the locations like you could in BB7? I tried and haven't been successful in BB10. Also the time for locations Hong Kong and Beijing are off by 12 hrs ie am instead of pm or vice versa.
    02-13-13 10:40 PM
    @pfluger what about BeBuzz?
    RichardAitch likes this.
    02-14-13 12:43 AM
    Nice next generation app. Almost didn't buy it because I've spent a lot once apps this past week lol but glad i did. The other weather apps are old school compared to this.

Looking forward to the app getting better and better over time.

And I second be buzz, BB10 is in need of a third party to step in and fill the need for us to customize the **** out on our notifications

02-14-13 01:09 AM
    contacted o2 to which they said any restrictions will be removed in 24hours. Hopefully this will resolve for me also. Thanks
    i have this problem too on O2 UK, well done to OP for detecting that it's only when not on WIFI and for @pfluger for figuring out that it's related to carrier age restriction policy. fingers crossed O2 unlock that for me so i can get weather.

i'm sure they thought "oh yes, for your 'weather app'. SURE it is..."
    02-14-13 06:45 AM
    Looking forward to being able to buy my Z10 in here in the U.S. and using beweather on it. I use this app everyday in my business. In my top 10 apps list for sure
    pfluger likes this.
    02-14-13 07:10 AM
    @pfluger what about BeBuzz?
    What he said...
    02-17-13 08:03 AM
    Hello pfluger, yep just beweather doing it, seem like it does it over night while charging in bedside mode. Only running three active tiles! Thanks for looking into it!
    We fixed some things that may have caused this. Still waiting for approval on BlackBerry World. Once it is available let me know if you still see this.
    02-18-13 03:12 PM
    Can you move or reorder the locations like you could in BB7? I tried and haven't been successful in BB10. Also the time for locations Hong Kong and Beijing are off by 12 hrs ie am instead of pm or vice versa.
    At this time reordering locations is not possible. It will be add in the future.

I will look into the time problems.
    sirk25 and anon(2026370) like this.
    02-18-13 03:14 PM
    thank you for the support!!
    02-18-13 08:53 PM
    Just encountered an issue. The application shows a dummy location with -18C and my location keeps spinning without updating. Anyone epse seeing this issue?
    02-23-13 03:55 PM
    Hi, I was no sure if spending the money on this app when BB10 already has a weather app, finally did it and could not be happier, beautiful and very functional app! Thanks...

Not sure if this has been reported but I found what I think is a bug where the "Show in active Frame" setting on the location options does not get saved between runs. I have 3 locations and want only one in the active frame so I use this setting to hide the other two but if I close the app and reopen it then all 3 have this setting back to On...

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 05:10 PM
351 12345 ...