This is another feature we hope to have in the upcoming build. Weather data integration into the BlackBerry calendar.
    Attached Thumbnails BeWeather 10 for BlackBerry 10-img_00000011-50-.png  
    02-07-13 05:37 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    love it!! awesome!
    02-07-13 05:40 PM
    Thanks. I can confirm that. We have already fixed this in our internal builds. We will submit an update to BlackBerry World soon.
    Awesome, thanks H! Looking forward to the Update.
    02-07-13 06:03 PM
    This is not possible at the moment. BB10 does not provide access to the lockscreen for 3rd party apps.
    Thats a shame, do you think perhaps later on with later builds of OS10 they will provide that facility??. On my 9900 i have my weather showing up on the lockscreen so i dont have to unlock the phone in order to see the weather conditions.
    02-08-13 07:24 AM
    Is it another android port?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-08-13 07:31 AM
    @pfluger
    Sent you a pm regarding custom icon sets
    dbugem likes this.
    02-08-13 08:09 AM
    BeWeather 10 for BlackBerry 10-img_00000013.jpgHi,

I have an issue whereby Beweather can't update over the data network. Once I leave a wifi area the locations display the saved names but show everything else as undefined.

Regards

Ken
    Serkle K likes this.
    02-08-13 08:22 AM
    Love the BB10 version! Lovely and nice graphics. Thanks team! Sometimes I found the program not to be responding. A restart fixes that usually
    02-08-13 11:59 AM
    Is it another android port?

Nope, it is a native Cascades app this time.
    dbugem, travaz and KoukiFC3S like this.
    02-08-13 12:14 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000013.jpg 
Views:	589 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	134711Hi,

I have an issue whereby Beweather can't update over the data network. Once I leave a wifi area the locations display the saved names but show everything else as undefined.

Regards

Ken
    I will have to try to reproduce this.
    02-08-13 12:15 PM
    Love the BB10 version! Lovely and nice graphics. Thanks team! Sometimes I found the program not to be responding. A restart fixes that usually
    Any certain action that would trigger this? Does it alway stop responding at the same screen? Does it crash or simply doesn't react to input?
    02-08-13 12:16 PM
    Any certain action that would trigger this? Does it alway stop responding at the same screen? Does it crash or simply doesn't react to input?
    Randomly it would stop to respond to touch. Swiping or so would have no effect. Swiping up and killing the application, then reopening it fixes the issue. So far happened 3 times and it was different. Once it was for swiing the weather forecast and then I couldn't get into the options or turn advisory stuff off. Not sure but so far it's all ok.
    02-08-13 06:52 PM
    BeWeather is a great app and by far the most visually stunning. The only thing I would like to see added would be some data to go with the icons. For example if we are getting snow tomorrow is it 1 inch or 10. It's hard to tell from just looking at some flakes and a cloud. I find accuweather and bebuzz are neck and neck for the best weather apps. Accuweather has more info but BeWeather has a nicer look. Just a few additions and BeWeather would be my only weather app.
    02-09-13 12:07 AM
    The location settings not saving is driving me mad!
    I have 2 European locations set, but only like to show my current one in the active frame which is almost impossible to do.
    Advisories are a pain too! I thought they only worked for the USA? I have Advisories turned off in the main settings, and every individual advisory turned off in the drop down menu. Every time I open the app though, both my European locations send notifications to the Hub about strong wind advisories in Nevada!
    Any update on a fix for this?
    02-09-13 06:01 AM
    Can't wait till BeBuzz!
    Me too. Just hope it's coming.

02-09-13 07:11 AM
    Thanks. I can confirm that. We have already fixed this in our internal builds. We will submit an update to BlackBerry World soon.
    That's great news, thanks

02-09-13 07:13 AM
    I love this app on my 9900. It will be one of the first apps I buy for Q10.
    02-09-13 10:03 AM
    I will have to try to reproduce this.
    Evening,

I think I've tracked down the issue. When I upgraded they should have taken the BIS Data package off the account and added a standard smartphone bundle onto it, this wasn't done.

I've tried another sim in the handset, with smartphone data enabled and everything appears to be working fine.

Regards

Ken
    02-09-13 12:12 PM
    I am also suffering with undefined when away from wifi and have read up hoping for a solution but nothing yet.
    02-09-13 08:00 PM
    Henryk another bug I found is that when I access a location via home screen shortcut the background is black instead of the animated video

harshadpatel likes this.
    02-09-13 08:13 PM
    The location settings not saving is driving me mad!
    I have 2 European locations set, but only like to show my current one in the active frame which is almost impossible to do.
    Advisories are a pain too! I thought they only worked for the USA? I have Advisories turned off in the main settings, and every individual advisory turned off in the drop down menu. Every time I open the app though, both my European locations send notifications to the Hub about strong wind advisories in Nevada!
    Any update on a fix for this?
    The fix is already on its way to BlackBerry World. Due to the high volume of apps BlackBerry is currently processing we don't know how long it will take until it gets approved.
    02-09-13 10:19 PM
    Henryk another bug I found is that when I access a location via home screen shortcut the background is black instead of the animated video

Yep, I tried and it seems to happen every time. We will look into it.
    02-09-13 10:20 PM
    I am also suffering with undefined when away from wifi and have read up hoping for a solution but nothing yet.
    Browser, Mail etc works?
    02-10-13 12:08 AM
    Will not buy anymore bellshare apps, i already bought the bebuzz and berry weather but no free upgrade is bull****.
    habs_fan likes this.
    02-10-13 01:59 AM
    Will not buy anymore bellshare apps, i already bought the bebuzz and berry weather but no free upgrade is bull****.
    Nobody is forcing you to...

KoukiFC3S likes this.
    02-10-13 02:08 AM
351 1234 ...