I have been having nothing but issues with the paid Podcasts app available in BB world.

I have since downloaded an alternative app 'Nobex' which handles internet radio and Podcasts. I have been using it exclusively for podcasts and it has been great. Not only does it quickly update with new episodes it allows me to choose the wifi only option and set that easily so I don't get hit with costs.

It has a good selection of podcasts available and when I did an add request of a podcast that I couldn't find, they added it to the feed within 15min.

This app is free, looks good and so far, has worked very well.

I wanted to post this to save people from downloading the paid app which is very buggy. (I have emailed the podcast app developer 3 times and never received a response)
    05-27-13 01:07 PM
    Glad you discovered Nobex. It is a superb app and has been around for a while. While the free version is good, the paid version is even much better. Frankly, you couldn't have picked a better app and the devs are super cool.
    05-27-13 01:26 PM
    i don't usually listen to podcasts, but on the off chance that i do, i use nobex as well. the developer for podcasts has a thread. why not ask him there?

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-792667/
    05-27-13 01:57 PM