BlackBullet should register your BlackBerry as a new push device.

Just doublecheck the pushbullet website if your device was registered.

Posted via CB10
    It didn't, it does now. I last opened the app thursday or friday, and it said no devices were registered. On Friday or saturday, I installed the desktop app on my Windows machine and into Chrome. At that time, only those two devices appeared. I also upgraded my Z10 to the 10.3. leak.

After seeing your response, I opened the app, and I could see my windows and Chrome devices. I then opened pushbullet website, and I see my Z10.

I can also now see a received message dated 08/18. I'm pretty sure I didn't see it before, but cannot be 100% certain. I did just try to push a message to my Z10 from PB website, and took about 5 minutes to receive it. But you did mention that its not instant, so I do expect that.

So.. not sure what changed, but looks like its working now
    QtHelex likes this.
    08-24-14 07:23 PM
    It didn't, it does now. I last opened the app thursday or friday, and it said no devices were registered. On Friday or saturday, I installed the desktop app on my Windows machine and into Chrome. At that time, only those two devices appeared. I also upgraded my Z10 to the 10.3. leak.

After seeing your response, I opened the app, and I could see my windows and Chrome devices. I then opened pushbullet website, and I see my Z10.

I can also now see a received message dated 08/18. I'm pretty sure I didn't see it before, but cannot be 100% certain. I did just try to push a message to my Z10 from PB website, and took about 5 minutes to receive it. But you did mention that its not instant, so I do expect that.

So.. not sure what changed, but looks like its working now
    Ah, I guess I know what it was. And maybe it is my fault, I'm not sure.

BlackBullet needs at minimum a second with pushbullet linked device, just as your Windows and Chrome device. And you can't see your Z10 within the app, because you can't push stuff to the same device. Because of this the app claimed that it is unable to see some other devices... hmm...

Maybe I should design it a little bit different to avoid misunderstandings.

Thanks a lot for the detailed report. I guess this helped me a lot!
    BCITMike likes this.
    08-25-14 12:17 PM
    Good to see the update rolled out!

The option to automatically copy links is new right? Because that is pretty useful!

BB10 signed @ C0007CC89
    08-25-14 12:46 PM
    The option to automatically copy links is new right? Because that is pretty useful!
    No, it was already there. But some other stuff got adapted. Regarding the clipboard I have some other cool stuff in preparation, with some luck on monday.

Here is the changelog for 0.1.6

• additional "keep awake" signal to try to avoid to loose the connection to the pushbullet server because of power saving mechanisms
    (it seems to be sadly only a small improvement so far)

• several small changes in the user interface and code reconstructuring

• seperate button to open links directly in the browser

• built in preview browser for the item type "link"

• the detail pages for notes and links got totally separated, this makes individual design possible and also individual features like now a built in browser for previews or later maps for addresses

Thanks so far for participating. We're making slow and steady progress.
    08-26-14 01:46 PM
    The pushbullet guys were extremely busy to add their newest feature "Universal Copy & Paste" to their infrastructure. The Desktop and Android clients got already the update and while the iPhone and iPad users have still to wait until the update gets finished for their clients you will get able to test this feature with some luck THIS WEEK (before iOS) at BlackBullet as a optinal feature.
    tryfe and Wolfgan like this.
    08-27-14 02:05 PM
    The pushbullet guys were extremely busy to add their newest feature "Universal Copy & Paste" to their infrastructure. The Desktop and Android clients got already the update and while the iPhone and iPad users have still to wait until the update gets finished for their clients you will get able to test this feature with some luck THIS WEEK (before iOS) at BlackBullet as a optinal feature.
    Great. Your core functionality works well. But I want the UI to be more colorful or more "black ". Also write in your list to make the UI in this screen more clear especially the push button and the button that with it you can the device that the link will be pushed
    BETA: BlackBullet - a native client for pushbullet.com-img_20140827_223642.png

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 02:38 PM
    Great. Your core functionality works well. But I want the UI to be more colorful or more "black "...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140827_223642.png 
Views:	1536 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	293976

Posted via CB10
    No more colors please...

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 02:25 AM
    No more colors please...

If not more colors (whine or snap2chat style) do it more blackish
    Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 05:23 AM
    I'm writing this post to tell you all about the new BlackBullet update: Universal Copy+Paste. I typed this all in notepad on my Desktop and used Ctrl+C to copy: it became instantly available on my Q10 while BlackBullet was opened. Unfortunately it seems copying from BB to desktop is a bit harder, I have not been able to do that yet. Of course notes and links can still be used for that (is the address field functional already? No longer says "next releases"?). Anyway, that's what I came here to share, now all that's left for me to do is copy this into CB10!BETA: BlackBullet - a native client for pushbullet.com-img_20140828_212300.png
    PS: update for ClipMan also live.
    PPS: should I report typos and such or is that not really worth the time?

BlackBerry 10 signed @ C0007CC89
    tryfe likes this.
    08-28-14 02:38 PM
    An odd bug I just encountered, BlackBullet kept pushing the same notification every couple of minutes. A close and restart of the app didn't fix it but a delete and re-install did.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.0.1052

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 08:31 PM
    I'm writing this post to tell you all about the new BlackBullet update: Universal Copy+Paste. I typed this all in notepad on my Desktop and used Ctrl+C to copy: it became instantly available on my Q10 while BlackBullet was opened. Unfortunately it seems copying from BB to desktop is a bit harder, I have not been able to do that yet. Of course notes and links can still be used for that (is the address field functional already? No longer says "next releases"?). Anyway, that's what I came here to share, now all that's left for me to do is copy this into CB10!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140828_212300.png 
Views:	1369 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	294224
    PS: update for ClipMan also live.

Yes, report typo's, no "jet" features . Typo's detract from quality software.
    08-28-14 08:42 PM
    An odd bug I just encountered, BlackBullet kept pushing the same notification every couple of minutes. A close and restart of the app didn't fix it but a delete and re-install did.
    The same thing happened to me today. It kept notifying me of the CrackBerry article about the ActiveSync webinar. I just closed it for a while and when I started it again later it had stopped doing it.
    08-29-14 12:07 AM
    The same thing happened to me today. It kept notifying me of the CrackBerry article about the ActiveSync webinar. I just closed it for a while and when I started it again later it had stopped doing it.
    I had the BBM Princess sticker pack notification popping up every minute or so! Most unmanly

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 04:48 AM
    I have an issue. I have some links pushed to my phone via Firefox on my desktop. If then go and delete those pushes on my phone, I get multiple empty responses back as soon as they have gone, as well as multiple notifications in the hub.
    BETA: BlackBullet - a native client for pushbullet.com-img_20140829_112440.png

Here is what's inside the newly pushed message

Attachment 294343
    Last edited by vserghi; 08-29-14 at 06:14 AM.
    08-29-14 05:26 AM
    Hi, I'm very sorry, I'm currently extremely busy but I hope to be able to reply to all your issues and suggestions during the weekend.
    I hope my time issue will be fine again at least at Sunday.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 12:44 PM
    Cool, thanks for the response! I am having the deleting-issue as well.
    Empty entries keep popping up, but they only show in BBullet, not in any of the other Pushbullet clients.

08-31-14 05:57 AM
    Mr developer I just can't wait for headless support as I m using Blackbullet app for ifttt.com integration mainly

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 06:47 AM
    Hi,
    I'm having a bug I guess. I'm getting multiple black notifications. And when I tap on them it says "feature not yet finished "
    I'll post pix. But I have no idea why these are getting pushed to me.

BETA: BlackBullet - a native client for pushbullet.com-img_20140901_001340.png

BETA: BlackBullet - a native client for pushbullet.com-img_20140901_001629.png

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 12:16 AM
    Also getting many, many blank notifications. I tried clearing all my notifications from the pushbullet website but it hasn't helped. Going to try to reinstall the app.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 05:54 AM
    Sorry vor beeing so "inactive" the last few days at this thread but I had a extremely busy weekend.

As it seems something changed at the response the pushbullet network gives if a item got deleted.

But the good news: I were able to find the issue on Sunday and finally uploaded last night a built which should fix this issue.
    It went sadly not today thru the testing queue for BlackBerry World, but I hope we may see the update with the bugfix at least on Wednesday, with some luck tomorrow.
    09-01-14 10:39 AM
    Had to delete the app since I kept receiving empty notifications every 5 minutes (running it on OS 10.3)

@QtHelex - Why not post your app in the "Beta Zone"? That way we can have more frequent updates and if I am not wrong the app could also run in headless mode?
    Last edited by rramnel; 09-01-14 at 02:13 PM.
    09-01-14 01:36 PM
    Deleting all notifications doesn't seem to work. It just tries to delete them infinitely with no success.
    Yes, there changed a small part of the pushbullet API and a bug in my code resulted in this behavior. The next update will fix this.

@QtHelex - Why not post your app in the "Beta Zone"? That way we can have more frequent updates and if I am not wrong the app could also run in headless mode?
    Sadly impossible. At this point are only BlackBerry ELITE member allowed to push apps to Beta Zone. And BlackBerry prefers other kind of developers. I tried to enter this Beta Zone group since May because of the development of BlackBullet and the hope to get able to upload it there. A member of the dev relation group in germany tried also to put in some good words for me to make it possible by pushing me into the Elite group, but without luck and he had also to leave BlackBerry in the meantime like many others of his team.
    So I'm trying to do it now again on my own, without the questionable publicity of Beta Zone and some more effort and time consuming testings. But it worked fine for BaSA, so I hope BlackBullet will also acquire adulthood using public beta testing directly at the wild BlackBerry World.

For the headless part we have currently other parts which are limiting and blocking, but they are slowly getting addressed. Step by step!
    09-01-14 02:20 PM
    Great. Your core functionality works well. But I want the UI to be more colorful or more "black ".
    Your statement leaves a extremely undecided impression. I would say more colorful is the opposite of more black. You know?

Also write in your list to make the UI in this screen more clear especially the push button and the button that with it you can the device that the link will be pushed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140827_223642.png 
Views:	1536 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	293976
    Any suggestion how this might be done?

And please be aware that it must follow the "Built for BlackBerry" design guidelines which are already hard to meet.

I'm writing this post to tell you all about the new BlackBullet update: Universal Copy+Paste. I typed this all in notepad on my Desktop and used Ctrl+C to copy: it became instantly available on my Q10 while BlackBullet was opened. Unfortunately it seems copying from BB to desktop is a bit harder, I have not been able to do that yet.
    Yeah, I got also reports the other way around. I'm not sure what circumstances could cause this. Are you using the windows desktop client and the chrome extention at the same time?

Oh, yes. Please. I see the typos myself from time to time, but at the bottom line I'm still not a native english speaker. So it is sometimes not easy for me to write all dialogs in a correct english or just simple to understand.
    So, feel free to hunt the typos down, mark them in red and show me were I failed. That's the best way to let BlackBullet look more professional in the future.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 04:27 PM
    I do use both desktop and chrome at the same time. Since the latest update copy+paste is working more reliably from BB>desktop, so maybe it just needed time to settle?

BETA: BlackBullet - a native client for pushbullet.com-img_20140902_002159.png
    Awkward sentences. Suggestion: "This is a prerelease Beta of the app BlackBullet and it is still in development. Some features and some message types are not included in this release."
    Typo: "jet" should be "yet".
    BETA: BlackBullet - a native client for pushbullet.com-img_20140902_002912.png
    "Mark notifications as read" doesn't fit on the screen of my Q10. Not sure if that is a big deal?

QtHelex likes this.
    09-01-14 05:49 PM
    Suggestion: "This is a prerelease Beta of the app BlackBullet and it is still in development. Some features and some message types are not included in this release."
    Here's how I'd phrase it:

This is a prerelease beta and still in development. Some Pushbullet features and push types are not supported in this release. Please don't leave poor reviews based on the absence of not yet finished features.

"Mark notifications as read" doesn't fit on the screen of my Q10. Not sure if that is a big deal?
    Perhaps "Mark all as read" would suffice?
    QtHelex likes this.
    09-01-14 07:16 PM
631 ... 23456 ...