@dev you plan to stay with BB OS10? Keep up the great work!?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 02:45 PM
    @dev you plan to stay with BB OS10? Keep up the great work!?
    Yeah, I even published just yesterday a new app: CCTV observation camera

BETA: BlackBullet - a native client for pushbullet.com-img_20160108_103154.jpg

Again pushbullet related but also a little bit experimental. But working great so far.
    Dave XII likes this.
    01-09-16 03:36 PM
    This is odd. I haven't gotten anything pushed to my device in a few days now. I'm subscribed to a few but the most prominent is the CrackBerry one....definitely not getting those..
    01-10-16 08:07 PM
    This is odd. I haven't gotten anything pushed to my device in a few days now. I'm subscribed to a few but the most prominent is the CrackBerry one....definitely not getting those..
    I'm working on it. I hope the update with a fix will arrive this week.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 01:00 AM
    Yeah, I even published just yesterday a new app: CCTV observation camera

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160108_103154.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	387137

Again pushbullet related but also a little bit experimental. But working great so far.
    Out of curiosity, do you need BlackBullet for this? Or is a Pushbullet account sufficient

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 04:58 AM
    Out of curiosity, do you need BlackBullet for this? Or is a Pushbullet account sufficient
    It is a totally separated app, you just need a Pushbullet account
    QtHelex likes this.
    01-12-16 07:58 AM
    A Pushbullet account is absolutely sufficient for CCTV, even a free one.
    01-12-16 02:48 PM
    A Pushbullet account is absolutely sufficient for CCTV, even a free one.
    Any idea as to why BlackBullet isn't pushing anything all of a sudden? It's been almost two weeks since I've last received anything.
    01-12-16 03:15 PM
    Any idea as to why BlackBullet isn't pushing anything all of a sudden? It's been almost two weeks since I've last received anything.
    So if you open BlackBullet it loads nothing new? Or is it "just the push" while it's closed?

I've send a new update for approval with a few additional features which provides a fallback mechanism in case the push doesn't work as it should. It should arrive at BlackBerry World before the end of the week.

But when you open BlackBullet and there gets nothing new loaded you might try to logout of the pushbullet network and relogin. Maybe this helps.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 03:24 PM
    So if you open BlackBullet it loads nothing new? Or is it "just the push" while it's closed?

I've send a new update for approval with a few additional features which provides a fallback mechanism in case the push doesn't work as it should. It should arrive at BlackBerry World before the end of the week.

But when you open BlackBullet and there gets nothing new loaded you might try to logout of the pushbullet network and relogin. Maybe this helps.

Posted via CB10
    Nothing loads and there are no pushes. I've tried a few logouts and uninstalls to remedy. Still doesn't work.
    01-12-16 03:29 PM
    Nothing loads and there are no pushes. I've tried a few logouts and uninstalls to remedy. Still doesn't work.
    Okay, delete BlackBullet and visit pushbullet.com at your desktop. Go to the settings and apps. Delete here BlackBullet and go to the list of connected Devices. Delete here also your BlackBerry.

Download BlackBullet again and login. I hope it will start working again.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 03:48 PM
    Okay, delete BlackBullet and visit pushbullet.com at your desktop. Go to the settings and apps. Delete here BlackBullet and go to the list of connected Devices. Delete here also your BlackBerry.

Download BlackBullet again and login. I hope it will start working again.

Posted via CB10
    Nope. That didn't work. I also tried deleting all my devices then logged into BlackBullet only to have it go in a refresh frenzy saying there's no devices and to add a device for it to work or something. I went back on the site and logged in then was able to successfully login to BlackBullet. Still nothing from CrackBerry
    01-12-16 05:10 PM
    And on the pushbullet website you see also no news from CrackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 11:23 PM
    I actually don't see any news whatsoever on the Pushbullet site. So weird.
    01-13-16 12:19 PM
    I actually don't see any news whatsoever on the Pushbullet site. So weird.
    Please unsubscribe from the CrackBerry notifications within BlackBullet, restart the app and subscribe again.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 12:22 PM
    Please unsubscribe from the CrackBerry notifications within BlackBullet, restart the app and subscribe again.

Posted via CB10
    That seems to have worked for CrackBerry pushes. The others are all still blank
    01-13-16 01:07 PM
    That's what happened to mine months ago. I ended up using Pushbullet android app. Hope you fix your app soon
    01-15-16 09:30 AM
    It appears it's working again. I unsubscribed from all my subscriptions then resubscribed and it looks like it's working.
    01-15-16 09:33 AM
    It appears it's working again. I unsubscribed from all my subscriptions then resubscribed and it looks like it's working.
    In this case it seemed that something on the pushbullet site gone wrong. Great to read that you were able to get it finally working again

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 02:39 PM
    I bought the full version a while ago but haven't really used it. Downloaded today and when I try to upgrade, it tells me I have already paid (which is good) but doesn't upgrade. Any way to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 05:06 PM
    Yeah, scroll down and use the button at the bottom to check a existing license and resync it with BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 05:12 PM
    Man I am blind. Thanks for the quick reply.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 05:17 PM
    Man I am blind. Thanks for the quick reply.
    No problem, this way I see when there is room for improvements.
    01-16-16 12:42 AM
    No problem, this way I see when there is room for improvements.
    Thanks for your dedication to BB10. You can bet I'll always buy your apps.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 02:19 AM
    Why did it disappear from my desktop? It was great.

bcuffy
    01-31-16 06:31 PM
631 ... 2223242526