Duplicate notification gone (really) bad after the recent update..

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    06-11-15 09:55 AM
    I agree duplicate notifications even worse now with this update

From Z30
    06-11-15 10:36 AM
    Duplicate notification gone (really) bad after the recent update..
    You got the 0.5.1.1 update, aren't you? Version 0.5.1.6 was approved 2 hours ago. Please update and check if it is still broken.

Here is the changelog:

0.5.1.6:

• fixed a additional issue in the database module which potentially caused the duplicate notifications

0.5.1.1:

• made a small adaption in the compatibility layer of the Plugin System for the App PushProtect ( http://blck.by/1IfAs7n )

• made several adaptions in the headless module to filter duplicate notifications

• changed some parts of the memory management in the headless module of BlackBullet

• removed the fall back functionality to allow the UI part of BlackBullet to make Notifications in case the headless module is not running (in case the permission was denied)

I really hope 0.5.1.6 has fixed the duplicate notification issue finally, always and evermore.
    jdesignz and Wolfgan like this.
    06-11-15 03:38 PM
    Latest update seems to be behaving now. It's been 2 hours after I update. No more annoying duplicate notification. Thanks

^__^

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    QtHelex likes this.
    06-12-15 01:38 AM
    Latest update seems to be behaving now. It's been 2 hours after I update. No more annoying duplicate notification. Thanks
    It is working now for everyone else, too? Or has anyone still a issue with recurring and duplicate notifications for the same push?
    tinochiko and jdesignz like this.
    06-13-15 12:49 AM
    Works for me.
    06-13-15 06:13 AM
    I haven't noticed any problems, so at least so far, so good.

I'll post again if I notice anything odd or if it's still good in a week or so.

Work Wide and Prosper
    06-13-15 07:31 AM
    No more problems for me so far

From Z30
    06-13-15 08:38 AM
    Last update seamed to fix it

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 08:17 PM
    Is it common to have notifications in the hub even when it's disabled in the app settings

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 09:22 AM
    Is it common to have notifications in the hub even when it's disabled in the app settings
    No, but please note that this setting can only apply to new notifications.
    06-14-15 02:11 PM
    No, but please note that this setting can only apply to new notifications.
    Yes, I'm referring to new notifications.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 07:07 PM
    hello, i have a problem with Universal Copy, i cant receive "copy" from my PC. In the past day, i can. What problem with me
    06-17-15 10:02 AM
    Hi @QtHelex, do you think if it's possible to implement PB Portal? Seems like Blend file transfers. However, they does not work properly for me.
    Wolfgan likes this.
    06-18-15 06:28 AM
    OK now I'm not getting notifications at all, their visible in the app but no hub love

Check Out TechCraze
    06-25-15 04:02 AM
    hello, i have a problem with Universal Copy, i cant receive "copy" from my PC. In the past day, i can. What problem with me
    I'm sorry, I'm not absolutely sure if I understood. The PC sends your BlackBerry the clipboard content, so far I understood. But the BlackBerry doesn't sync the clipboard to your PC, or has the sync suddenly stopped?
    06-28-15 01:49 AM
    Hi @QtHelex, do you think if it's possible to implement PB Portal? Seems like Blend file transfers. However, they does not work properly for me.
    Pushbullet Portal seems like a totally different kind of App to me, they published so far also no API for it, so I'm not absolutely sure if I could implement the same functionality into BlackBullet. You are already able to send single files via BlackBullet, but with the still prestent 32MB size limitation.
    06-28-15 01:54 AM
    Hi there. Since the last update, blackbullet seems to stop pushing notifications once in a while.

Checking the device monitor shows the app isn't running. (maybe went over the memory limitations?)

Just to let you know. Otherwise everything is working great.

Work Wide and Prosper
    QtHelex likes this.
    07-10-15 09:12 AM
    Hi there. Since the last update, blackbullet seems to stop pushing notifications once in a while.

Checking the device monitor shows the app isn't running. (maybe went over the memory limitations?)
    I need to check this again but the notification should appear in this case the next time you got pushed something since the headless part of BlackBullet starts when closed again itself as soon as there is something pushed to your device.
    Are you able to confirm this?

I got also the last few days some reports that pushing a file stopped working. This affected also the PushProtect client. For all those out there I have good news, I worked together with the psuhbullet guys on a fix (there was a bug on the server side) and it should work now again for all of you, instantly.
    07-20-15 04:27 PM
    I am here after long time, so sorry if it is answered.
    Is notification forwarding feature is coming on black bullet?
    09-08-15 11:00 AM
    I am here after long time, so sorry if it is answered.
    Is notification forwarding feature is coming on black bullet?
    Yes, I'm really curious to know the same thing. Being notified about sms' and missed calls on my other blackberry would be really great...
    09-08-15 05:31 PM
    Hi QtHelex,
    Do you get problem with forwarding pushed messages to talk2watch pro? Maybe talk2watch updates api, right?
    09-10-15 11:33 PM
    Hi QTHelix,

You have made a wonderful app. I bought the package deal on my Passport. Then I went to BBW and tried to install it on my Z30. I wasn't able to install it trough my world. Since you very busy moving between houses I just. bought your app again just to support you, and because I wanted it on my Z30.

Please keep up your wonderful work for bb10

Posted via my Awesome Passport or still going strong Z30
    09-26-15 07:58 AM
    Hello. I am unable to get pebble notifications working. I have talk2watch pro installed and it's set up with my watch. I have blackbullet pro also intalled and working fine. The pebble option is selected.

I get the notification on the phone but they don't get pushed to the phone.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 11:24 PM
    Goodday...

Im using this on blackberry passport. And i have it on my andriod phone. The joy of pushbullet is chatting with it. But right on my blackberry passport silver edition. I get messages on it but simply cant reply unless i go through my device browser.. This should be fixed to enhance flexibility.

To be able to reply to instant messages once recieved like the andriod device and on laptop.

Regards
    PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    pin:2C19B1ED
    10-08-15 09:49 AM
631 ... 2021222324 ...