I have Blaq, Face 10 and iGrann for my Passport. Do I have the best..am I missing some? Advice please?

PlayBook UK Channel C001CB4A1
    nealjane likes this.
    12-06-16 01:19 PM
    Depends on who or what you are wanting to stay in touch with.... Some might want two or three other apps, others you might already have too many for. If I were you, I'd ask my friends what they are using.
    12-06-16 01:37 PM
    Ok from the 3 I have Face10 can be slow loading pics. Is there a better FaceBook client?

12-06-16 04:14 PM
    Those are the best of the bunch. Only one maybe different is Facebook but I just use the browser now.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 06:31 PM
    I don't like Blaq. I was using Twittly and really enjoying the look and feel, but ultimately I switched back to the official client for notifications and Hub integration.
    12-06-16 07:14 PM
    ICrammy is even more fluid than iGrann Pro (I do keep using iGrann Pro for the notifications though)

I don't like Blaq or Twittly, the native Twitter app is fluid for me (although it's slow starting up).

Foursquare is also fluid.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    12-06-16 11:49 PM
    I don't like Blaq or Twittly, the native Twitter app is fluid for me (although it's slow starting up).

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    Using the in-app browser, are able to stay signed in to Twitter? If the native Twitter app needs to open a tweet in the browser, it won't keep me logged in. Obviously, if I use the stock browser, I have no issues.

Best fluid social Media Apps for BB10-img_20161207_085056.png
    12-07-16 07:51 AM
    I can't find the topic anymore, but since it's kind-of social media I'll post it here.
    Someone asked which big company still supports their BB10 app. And you know what? I've found that Remember The Milk still does. Last update to their BB10 app was Dec 13, 2016: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=NL&lang=en
    12-14-16 02:15 PM
    Face Slim and Face Pro are pretty good!!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-16 03:08 PM
    I have Blaq, Face 10 and iGrann for my Passport. Do I have the best..am I missing some? Advice please?

I agree Blaq (wish Blaq could do a facebook in same fashion) is spectacular and Igrann pro also spectacular as in the best BUT imo 'as for face10, I just don't like it. Always an issue! Slow, making me re register as paid, etc. Hub integration stops working. Anyway, your choices are great but try FaceSlim even though a port, it's so smooth almost feel native with notifications and has every feature fb offers as in with "likes" you can like with a wow, angry, etc. If not, Facebox is not so bad either but my go to is face slim available in blackberry world and update-able via the app. Fastest running. Apk I ever used. Almost thought it was native. Also it's FREE with a donation available via playstore as it is in blackberry world and playstore last I checked. Want an awesome media player, check out Kalemsoft. I don't run much on my passport se anymore as realized I had so much I didn't use but those few app's are must. Kind Regards, DPR

BTW: Try FaceSlim and Facebox, both free one native, one feels native! If Facebox would add the like to be able to do the "wow" "angry" etc... it would be the greatest but so far no native facebook apps have this so for me, FaceSlim is it!...

Posted via CB10
    nealjane likes this.
    12-14-16 06:47 PM
    Ok got Face Slim from BlackBerry World and can confirm it's good and fast. Recommended!

DreadPirateRegan and nealjane like this.
    12-15-16 11:28 PM
    Ok got Face Slim from BlackBerry World and can confirm it's good and fast. Recommended!

Good Choice, Def, agreed again. Now if every dev could code an apk to work as smooth as this on BB10 we would be getting somewhere. Nothing is missing on Faceslim!.. enjoy, DPR

PS: I should still keep my eye on the free Facebox hoping they add the reactions to likes as in wow, angry, etc. Maybe one day!... until then, Faceslim it is. I love how in FS you can even slide out the options BB10 style from the left to reach all sorts of amazing options...

Posted via CB10
    12-15-16 11:44 PM
    I honestly use "faster for facebook pro" and messenger lite. Good enough for me. Blaq for twitter but mildly cause I think it drains my battery. Stay off social media makes me more productive working

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 05:58 AM
    I honestly use "faster for facebook pro" and messenger lite. Good enough for me. Blaq for twitter but mildly cause I think it drains my battery. Stay off social media makes me more productive working

Posted via CB10
    Faster for facebook I have as I think I have every single FB native paid app and free or least tried them. I still have faster for facebook pro but I can't stand the text and layout kinda ruins it. It looks like facebook from 2000 if there was a facebook then as in with the text/font as well as style as well as everything crammed together. However it's native and does have some cool options but the layout is atrocious. Thinking about it, it is the ONLY FB native app that can handle the like button reactions thus far and it is fast however no faster then Faceslim and again, I can not handle the squashed together layout and horrible font but for those who can, they def are getting what the apps name suggest. I Love Blaq and IGrannPro. Messenger I just use the faceslim app for messenger built in even though I have nemory's but the hub push notifications is so hit or miss even in the latest version. I gave up! That Icrammy is pretty cool to for FREE but IGrannPro is better.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 10:25 AM
    Faster for facebook I have as I think I have every single FB native paid app and free or least tried them. I still have faster for facebook pro but I can't stand the text and layout kinda ruins it. It looks like facebook from 2000 if there was a facebook then as in with the text/font as well as style as well as everything crammed together. However it's native and does have some cool options but the layout is atrocious. Thinking about it, it is the ONLY FB native app that can handle the like button reactions thus far and it is fast however no faster then Faceslim and again, I can not handle the squashed together layout and horrible font but for those who can, they def are getting what the apps name suggest. I Love Blaq and IGrannPro. Messenger I just use the faceslim app for messenger built in even though I have nemory's but the hub push notifications is so hit or miss even in the latest version. I gave up! That Icrammy is pretty cool to for FREE but IGrannPro is better.

Posted via CB10
    Icrammy? I can't find that on BBW. Can you give me a link?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 10:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Damn, your right, they are all gone. I have the apps but don't think I can pull to share like with droid apps. Seems even Facebox is gone. I know Nemory threatened them at one point on these forms, fact! He alleged they built off of his application (code) and took it from there. Unsure but possibly the reason why Canada, inc's stuff is gone?..

They didn't charge though regardless and looks totally different. Who knows! I guess Nemory can tell us if it was him or they just decided to pull at least two of their most popular apps?..

Shame, ICrammy and Facebox was better then most and add free as well as cost free.....
    Maybe they will open their own page for updates and build it into the apps themselves.
    Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 10:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    You can still get it via their BBM page then go to BBW that way, only way it shows for now. Hurry!

C0034D28B.
    The above is there BBM pin, you will see links on page.

Attachment 414363
    12-16-16 10:48 AM
    To be fair to Face 10 it does a good active frame and loads up all FB pics if you allow it time to load up. FaceSlim is a good addition. I'm happy with Blaq and IGrann

12-16-16 10:49 AM
    To be fair to Face 10 it does a good active frame and loads up all FB pics if you allow it time to load up. FaceSlim is a good addition. I'm happy with Blaq and IGrann

I appreciate his business ventures which help us, help him but it has allot of issues and it's main Forte as in notifications in hub work here and there if at all and I constantly need to re verify I paid! I had nothing but issues and it's just the truth however it does have the most features of any other facebook app I ever seen, native or not. For me, just was not worth it. Wish the messenger at least worked with hub like supposed to as I even run the separate stabilizer app Nemory provided. Maybe one day, one upgrade!..

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 10:53 AM
    You can still get it via their BBM page then go to BBW that way, only way it shows for now. Hurry!

C0034D28B.
    The above is there BBM pin, you will see links on page.

Attachment 414363
    No pictures.
    Best fluid social Media Apps for BB10-img_20161216_213733.png

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 11:39 AM
    Now the app crashes. Won't open.
    Moving back to official instagram apk older version 9.7

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 11:40 AM
    No pictures.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161216_213733.png 
Views:	138 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	414370

Posted via CB10
    Huh, sorry I don't understand what else can I do to help? Maybe I've not done something correct to get you to the download as it certainly brings me to it via the BBM page/pin only then to blackberry world however if I type in iCrammy is doesn't show nor does Facebox either...

If somebody guides me, I will help the best I can!..

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 11:55 AM
    Thank you for your help. I have been searching for instagrammy.
    Posted the screen shot just to share with everyone how it's working.
    My mistake! That came out as a reply to ua post!

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    12-16-16 12:16 PM
    ICrammy is back in BlackBerry World

Passport Silver Edition
    01-21-17 12:05 PM
    ICrammy is back in BlackBerry World

Passport Silver Edition
    And still crashing I wish they'd never push out that last update, before that it was such an awesome app!

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    01-21-17 02:24 PM