With all the hacking going around I'm sure a lot of people are interested in apps which encrypt passwords and files.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with these app developers or companies, I am a mere BB10 user who would like to share information and knowledge.

So here are my recommendations:

Check out Titan Files in BlackBerry World! You can find it at Titan Files - BlackBerry World

I don't know why titan files didn't get as much attention vs all the other encryption apps on BBW.

This one boasts AES encryption and has built for blackberry status why many of the rest can't match.

What it doesn't support is external storage which sucks.

As for password protection they can only be:

Check out Password Keeper in BlackBerry World! You can find it at Password Keeper - BlackBerry World

I'm guess enpass is good too but I trust blackberry for all things security.

But compared to enpass, blackberry's password keeper does have its lack of features.

What have you guys found?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 03:19 PM
    The problem for me with Password Keeper is that it is not available in a desktop module. I'd like access without having to pull my phone out of my pocket or find it when I'm upstairs or downstairs. Maybe that will change depending on how well the new Blend works.

Most of the stuff I keep on my sd card is not top secret so I don't worry about hiding or encrypting stuff on the card.
    10-02-14 03:56 PM